𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act two ━━ EIGHTEEN
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄
━━━ UNEXPECTED EVENTS
that's impossible.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

SHUSHES FILLED THROUGH THE ROOM WHEN LUNA entered her and Derek's shared loft. She narrowed her eyes slightly at the sight of Peter, Cora, Boyd, her brother, and Derek all huddled around the table but there was nothing on the table. They just seemed like they were talking.

"I thought you were with Rebekah having a girl's night." Derek pointed out, hands behind his back.

Luna squint her eyes. Something was off and she knew it, she looked over to her brother seeing his eyes flicker towards her phone.

She shifted her eyes towards coffee table before nodding, "Just forgot a movie."

Derek nodded, "Okay, enjoy."

She furrowed her brows at the small nervousness in his tone, "Is there something going on I should worry about?"

"Not at all. Just . . . talking." Cora stated with a tight lipped smile. Her eyes shifted towards Peter who rolled his eyes at their nervousness, he didn't understand why they wouldn't just bring in the hybrid, hell she was stronger than all of them. Though, he would never admit that.

"With Peter?"

The group glanced towards the eldest wolf before nodding. She could hear the small jump in Cora and Boyd's heart making her nod, she sent them a smile showing she believed them.

"Okay, enjoy!" She stated before running out the loft. The wolves listened carefully until they heard the door slam close from the loft underneath them, though Scott took the opportunity to quickly text the hybrid.

The original noticing the look on the hybrid's face, she huffed making Luna send the girl an apologetic look. "It seems that my family are somewhat bad liars, and I know why."