And before Harry had completely turned away and Phoebe closed the door on him, he turned back around and smiled, "And next time, don't open the door to strangers."  But he said it almost like an older brother and not an overprotective father, so Phoebe smiled and nodded before closing the big wooden door that soared multiple feet above her head.

Harry walked back to the house with his mind flooded with confusion and fondness of Louis' adorable sister.  He kicked a few rocks out from under his path as he stirred up every possible meaning of the 'big white building', and all his dorky brain could come up with was the White House.  Maybe Louis was secretly a part of the President's team?  That would make a relationship interesting, Harry thought as he smiled to himself, brushing away the topic and deciding he could ask Louis about it later.

He flung the door to his room open and plopped on his bed after talking with his uncle about why he wasn't with Louis at the moment.  He pulled out a packet of paper and pen and started scribbling a letter to his mum.

Hi mum, it's Harry.

I know I haven't been writing to you as much as you had asked me to, but you have to understand that asking a person to write handwritten letters everyday and sending one a day is quite a tedious task, so I hope this long letter with help make up for that.

I may have seemed a bit upset when you first sent me here, I don't know maybe I was just annoyed at the thought of you wanting me gone, but I want you to know that I am very, very, extremely, very grateful that you sent me.  It was probably one of your best ideas you've ever had, and that homemade pasta meal you came up with that one time was pretty damn good.

Uncle Mike is so fun and so kind and I don't think I have a single bad thing to say about him.  I don't know what he's been telling you about everything, because I know you've talked, I've overheard him, but he's definitely kept up with his promise of trying to get me to 'live life'.  I still think it's funny how discombobulated our mother-to-son relationship is.  Most mums work their hardest to try and get their son to focus on school, not sneak out, and do the dishes around the house, but for some reason you can't get the idea of me being 'rebellious' out of your mind, so you should be happy to hear that I snuck out last night.  Of course I left a note on my bed in case Uncle Mike came into my room and found me missing, and I think he knew I snuck out anyways because I heard some noise downstairs when I was climbing through the window and it sounded something like "have fun kiddo!" so it's not quite the rebellious story you'd probably like to hear, but hey, I'm getting there!

Doncaster is gorgeous.  I mean as gorgeous as a suburb in England is going to get.  It's got the same vibes as Holmes Chapel just, bigger, I guess.  More trees, too.  And there are these really pretty blue flowers all over the ground in parts of the forest near Uncle Mike's house.

The people here are really nice too.  I've met loads of kind people who welcomed me with open arms.  A few kids my age have approached me and introduced themselves.  I met one boy from Ireland who's really chill.  He's blonde, short, and obsessed with food and his name is Niall.  You'd love him because he'd eat all of your meals with a smile on his face and I know you love people like that.  We've hung out a few times and he's really funny.  The first day we hung out, I swear my mouth hurt from laughing so much.

I also met a dark haired boy with big brown eyes and really long and dark eyelashes.  He's a bit quieter than Niall but he seems really wonderful.  I don't know him very well but from what I've heard about him, he seems like a stand up guy with a huge heart.  

Liam's another friend I've made.  He's like a father almost, protective of all of his friends and it's like he took me under his wing the first day we met.  I don't know him very well but he's incredibly kind and I don't ever feel out of place when I'm with him.  It's crazy how the people from Doncaster are so different from the people in Holmes Chapel.  I constantly felt judged in Holmes Chapel.  I guess maybe it's because the kids there have known me longer and have really grown to hate my guts, but the kids in Doncaster are just so open and welcoming to new people.