ten

"Harry!"

Harry rustled in his bed at the loud noise screeching into his ear drums.

"Harry!  Wake up!"

After a few calls of his name, Harry's eyes shot open and he peered at the crack between the floor and the door and saw the two shadows of feet standing outside of his room.

"Yeah?" He mumbled, groggily.  He rubbed his eyes as he sat up in his bed.  The covers fell off of his unclothed torso as he yawned audibly.

"Someone's at the door.  They're here for you."

Harry squinted in confusion.  Here for him?  Who could possibly be here for him?

"Who is it?"

"You'll just have to come and see.  Now hurry up, they're waiting in the family room."

Harry groaned as he fell back onto his bed.  He paused for a moment as he took in the last moments of his rest.  He threw the sheets off of him and stood from the bed, grabbing a pair of plaid pants from his dresser, and giving up on a shirt because he was too tired to realize he was without one.  He didn't even care to brush his teeth or fix his hair.  He was still half asleep as he stumbled out of the door and down the stairs, with blurry vision and hair that sat messed up on top of his head.

He made it to the bottom of the stairs and turned to see a figure standing in the family room.  He let his vision clear as he took in who was in front of him.

Louis.

Louis' breath was taken away at an insane speed as he watched the topless boy stumble into the family room.  Louis took him from top to bottom, letting his eyes memorize every shine that covered his body.  Louis couldn't help but sigh at how beautiful the boy in front of him was.  He looked so unreal and cinematic, like he should be framed on a huge screen in the cinema, with the whole audience out of breath at how stunning the young actor was.  

"Louis?" Harry asked as he rubbed the back of his fingers over his eye.  Louis almost cooed at how adorable it was.

"Yeah, it's me.  Good morning sleepy head.  You sleep in late."  It took all of Louis' might to not stutter as he struggled to inhale and exhale properly.

"It's so early, what do you mean." Harry pouted as he crossed his arms.  Louis chuckled at the baby in front of him.  

"It's 10:00 darling, that's not early."

Harry huffed as he sat his hands on his hips in an 'upset-child' way and Louis' heart skipped a beat.

"What are you doing here anyways?"

"I was thinking we hang out today.  Do you want to?"

Harry's smile cracked his face from excitement.  He had never been this excited to hang out with someone, he's always been more excited when his plans were cancelled and he got to just hang out with himself.  But now his heart was doing back flips at the thought of another day with Louis.

He tried to act nonchalant in reaction to Louis' invite as he reached his arms over his head and stretched, yawning a slight 'sure'.  But suddenly he felt a small chill run over his torso and he looked down, only then realizing that he was shirtless.

And Louis was watching him shirtless.

Harry immediately retracted his stretched out arms and covered his stomach, expressing total fear on his face for how much skin he was showing.  Harry was never one to show skin.  He covered up and stayed modest.  He just felt more comfortable that way.