Chapter 5 1/2 classes (p.2)

Y/N P.O.V

Harry, Ron, and I finally got to our common room to talk. I swear to God I was so out of breath i thought I was dying. When we got there we sat down and started to talk about school and such but one of the conversations caught my ear. This is how it went. 

"(y/n) are you and Malfoy a thing?" Ron asked                                                                                                          "not that i know of I'm not interested in him. Why?"i replied                                                                          "i've seen Malfoy always stare at you with these love eyes and whenever Harry or I talk to you or just be near you in general i can always see him glare at us a sometimes i hear him curse us underneath his breath. It's kinda weird." Ron said                                                                                                  "I don't know why he's doing all of this but you have nothing to worry about Ron. If he comes up to you are Harry and start giving beef i'll quickly end it." i reassured him 

After that we looked at the time and saw that it was about 20 minutes till charms and me knowing my lazy ass it's going to take me 10-15 minutes to get down these damn stairs.                         

~~~~time skip~~~~

Y/N P.O.V
We finally made it to charms and Harry and I sat on the left but sadly there wasn't enough room next to us so Ron had to sit on the right with Ms.know-it-all. Welp rest his soul. When everyone sat down and the talking died down professor Flitwick introduced himself. While he was talking i felt something on my neck. So me being smart I don't turn my head because that would scare off whoever is behind me so what I did was I grabbed something dark to see my reflection and you'll never believe what I saw. Draco fucking Malfoy was sniffing my damn hair. What the hell so I shivered to notify him that I feel him. Then I turned around and looked at him. He looked scared. Little did he know that I caught him dirty handed. I'll talk to him later. But for now professor Flitwick told us to do a levitation spell. I was happy about this one because my mom taught me how to do this. Whats bonus about being pure blood is that the Wizarding government doesn't pay much attention to pure bloods so I got away from doing minimum magic. Anyway he's teaching us wingardium leviosa also to swish and flick our wrist. Before I did mine I looked around to see how Ron and Harry are doing Harry was struggling a bit but I belive he'll be able to do it by the end of class the I looked over at Ron. Let's say he's a special flower during this. He said it wrong and flicked his wrist. Then all of asuden i heard.
"Stop stop stop stop your going to poke someone's eyes out doing it like that besides your saying It wrong. Its not wingardium leviosar its wingardium leviosaaaaa." She said
"Well you do it if your soo clever. Go on go on" Ron replied
(In the next part I know Hermione did the spell in a heart beat but welp in this book she didnt.)
She followed the instructions and it didn't work. Ron laughed really hard and I started to snicker as well. Granger also became so red that I'm pretty sure she looked like a tomato. Now that I've seen potential and failure I finally did my part.
"Wingardium leviosa!" I said then the feather started to float. Professor Flitwick saw and was amazed. He praised me and I got 20 points for Gryffindor. Then there was a boom and Seamus accident did something wrong and blew up the spell

   ~~~another time skip~~~

Finally it was our last class for the day. And we got flying lessons again it was Gryffindor and Slythrtin in class. Our teacher was professor Hooch and she was teaching us how to have our brooms at the ready. She told us to put our hand over the broom without slouching and say up! We were trying but only Harry, Malfoy, and I got I on first try everyone else had a difficult time. After we all had our brooms she was showing us how to mount it. She told us to put the brooms between our legs and kick up in the air, hover, then stand back down. Almost everyone but then Neville  lost control over the broom and went crazy. To the point that everyone had to dive out of the way so they won't crash with him. Then all of asuden he crashed his broom and got stuck on a pole and drop something. When he dropped to the ground he bent his arm a wrong way and broke it. So professor Hooch ran over and helped him go to the recovery wing. Then when they left Malfoy found Neville's thing that he dropped.
"Did you hee his face? Maybe if the fat lump had given this a squeeze maybe he would have remembered to fall on his fat ass." Malfoy said.
"Give it up Malfoy." I said in annoyance
"Yeah Malfoy!" Harry said
Malfoy totally ignored Harry and said to me.
"Oh darling you know I would do anything for you but I can't just let this go~ people like him need to be taught a lesson while people like us watch~"
he said with his thumb and pointer finger held my head in place also playing with my bottom lip with his thumb and not breaking eye contact with my lips. Then when he decides that he's done he got on his broom and flew up in the air. What the fuck did he just do. I had none of it and flew up with him so did Harry. Then Malfoy said.
"I think I'll put this where longbottom would find it. How about the roof?"
Then he threw it. Quickly Harry and I rushed to get it. I got there first but Harry was right next to me. Little did I know a certain professor saw us. Little by little Harry and I flew down and everyone cheered us. All of asuden professor McGonagall burst threw the door and requested that Harry and I followed her. So with our heads down we followed her and you'll never believe what happened.

To be continued....
(Part 2 is now out yay! For those who know the movies then you already know what happens. But in the meantime enjoy! Also please be extra careful readers covid cases are rising and I don't want any of you to get sick :( but on a happy note thank you for the support :D I could never have done it without you readers! Stay safe and happy. One more thing even though I'm not one of those big writers tell me if you want a shout out or you want to be one of my characters, or one of my conversations to have your book if your a small writer looking for more readers!)