Liked by @KairiCosentino @RobertGeorges @Alexa.Johnson and 700k others

Caption: Who is this girl sleeping on Mattia?! Also the caption to his video was "this is Aria....isn't she cute?"
——————————————————————————-

He looked at the pictures and looked at me.

Mattia- I made a tiktok of you sleeping on me. I meant to save it into my drafts but I accidentally pressed post and when I was about to delete it Kai took my phone.

Aria- oh okay

Mattia- I'm sorry
he said to me as he put a shirt on.

Aria- it's okay.
I sat on Mattia's gaming chair and went on my phone until he was ready to leave....

Mattia- can I tell you something?

Aria- sure

Mattia- you look hot.

Aria- thank you Tia
I blush and turn away from him,

Mattia- come on. We gotta go.

Mattia and I walked out of his house and he drove us to school. When we got to school we seen the boys waiting for us by the door.

Ale- you look hotttt

Alvaro- I agree

Robert- my bestie is looking good with the fire fits

Mattia walked beside me and he put his arm around around neck.

I looked at him and he seen me looking at him so he smiled at me. We walked into the school and so many people were looking at me and Mattia.
Me Mattia and Alejandro walked to first period. Mattia still had his arm around my neck. We sat down at our table and the teacher started to teach.
I took notes on what she was saying.

Teacher- alright, so we are going to be doing a project that's due in 2 weeks. So you guys have lots of time to do it and hand it into me....I already picked who you'll be working with.

Students- ughhh

Teacher- if you guys work and hand this assignment in you guys can pick your partners next.
Okay so Mattia you'll be working with Alejandro.
Aria with Shayna, Mike with Tyson.
She said the rest of the students and she handed out our papers.

I moved tables so Ale and Tia could work.
A girl with brown hair and brown eyes came and sat next to me.

Shayna:

???- hi. I'm Shayna

I look over at her and she's smiling at me.

Aria- hi. Im Aria

Shayna- I like your name!

Aria- thanks I like yours too!

Me and Shayna got to work. We didn't get distracted so we finished the project.

——————————————————————————

*SKIP TO LUNCH*

You and Shayna walked to the lunch table where Mattia and Alvaro were sitting.

Aria- guys this is my new friend Shayna.

The boys- hey

Shayna- hello

Me and Shayna sat down and we ate our lunch.
Me and Shayna talked the whole time and we laughed. We had a lot in common.

The bell rang and I went to class with Robert.

My last 2 classes were really boring so I just took notes and we watched a video.

—————————————————————————

*AFTER SCHOOL*

I walk out of the school alone and I start walking home. As I'm walking home it starts pouring rain, the rain drops were cold....I kept walking for a few minutes and a car pulled up beside me. The window rolled down and someone yelled at me

???- HEY! GET IN

I turn to see who yelled at me and it's Mattia.
I run to his car and I get in the front seat. I'm soaking wet and I'm getting his car all wet.
I looked in the rear view mirror and seen all the boys in the back.

Aria- hey bitches

The boys- hey

Mattia- I told your brother that you're coming over.

Aria- okay

We got to Mattia's house and we went inside.. the boys sat on Mattia's bean bag chair and his bed. I stood at his doorway and watched them.

Mattia- why are you just standing there?

Aria- I'm soaking wet.

Mattia- here put these on.
He hands me one of his hoodies and his sweat pants
And I go to his washroom and change.

I come out wearing this:

I kick Kairi off the bean bag to charge my phone and I sit down

I kick Kairi off the bean bag to charge my phone and I sit down. I don't see Mattia in the room so I ask where he went.

Robert- he went upstairs to help GianLuca with something

Aria- oh

As I'm on sitting on the bean bag I can feel someone hovering over me. I look to see who it is and it's Alejandro. He's making a funny face so I giggle and ask him what he's doing.

Alejandro- so what's up beautiful

As Alejandro is about to sit next to me Mattia walks back in the room and sees Alejandro, so Mattia runs and sits next to me on the bean bag chair.