Reunited

They arrived at Kings Cross Station and Lynette and her mother immediately headed toward platform 9 ¾.

Once there, Lynette eyed the students, looking for her two utmost beloved people. Stopping to take a breath after roaming around for a while, she felt a warm hand on her arm. She whipped around to see George standing behind her. Lynette jumped up into his arms and flung her arms around his neck. When they finished hugging, George put her down. Because he was much taller than Lynette, She had to look up at him.

"I've missed you so much!"

"Ahhh, it's splendid to see you again Lynn, come on, let's go find Fred." He exclaimed, grabbing her hand and pulling her through the crowds of people.

Heading closer to the train, Lynette saw another tall redhead standing by two trunks. She quickly creeped up behind him and jumped on his back. George laughed and Fred looked up to see alluring green eyes staring back down at him.

Lynette jumped off his back and he turned around and tackled her in a big bear hug.

Once the twins and Lynette got their trunks on the train, they searched around for an empty compartment. As they passed a compartment that Fred and George's little brother was in, she noticed an older man sitting there too. Fred and George's little brother, Ron, saw her looking at the strange man and shrugged at her. She gave him a little wave and smiled at Harry and Hermione as she walked away.

George looked back at her to see why she had stopped.

"Lynette, not you liking little Ronnie!" Fred laughed. Lynette punched him in the arm.

"I do not! Everyone knows he's got a thing for Hermione." They all laughed and continued heading down the train.

Finally finding an empty compartment towards the end of the train, they plopped down in the seats.

"Do you guys know who that man was in their compartment?"

"Dunno," Fred shrugged. Lynette snapped her fingers.

"You know, my mother did tell me that there was a new Defence Against The Dark arts teacher, that must be him." Fred and George nodded.

After talking a while, the trolly woman finally made it to their part of the train. Lynette winked at the twins and went out to get their favorite candies.

She came back inside with her arms full of goodies.

"Blimey, Lynn! Thanks for all of this!" Lynette chuckled.

"Anything for my best friends," She stuffed a chocolate frog into her mouth when the train screeched to a stop.

So sorry for these super short chapters. Its hard for me to make the chapters longer but the next chapter will probably be the only other shorter one, the chapters after that will hopefully be longer.