Lynette Trelawney

Lynette Trelawney could be described as quite disparate compared to her mother. Her mother being the professor of divination, was described as odd. No one knew that Trelawney had given birth to a child, nor had anyone known of the father. Only Sybill Trelawney knew of him, but she didn't dare speak of him to anyone, not even her own daughter.

Lynette's hair was black and wavy, while her mothers were dirty blond and frizzy. Lynette always told her mother not to comb out her curls, but she never listened. Her face had sharp features while her mother's was soft and round.

My inspiration:

Now entering Hogwarts in her third year, Lynette was delighted to be seeing her best friends, Fred and George Weasley

Now entering Hogwarts in her third year, Lynette was delighted to be seeing her best friends, Fred and George Weasley. Though they were a couple years older than her, she still tried to spend every spare minute with them.

One time, George dared Lynette to fright some of the first years, saying her mother had summoned her from a tea bag. Of course Lynette accepted his dare.

"Lynette" Her mother knocked on her door, "are you finished packing yet?"

Lynette shoved the rest of her belongings into her trunk right when her mother opened the door. "Yes I'm done" she said, hopping on the top to get the trunk to close. Sybill looked at the clothes spilling out of the sides of the trunk and sighed.

"You really should be folding your clothes darling," Lynette rolled her eyes. "I came up here to tell you that usually I would be heading to Hogwarts before the students, but there is a new defence against the dark arts teacher. I thought I would help him around the castle and he needs to take the train with the rest of the students, so I thought I would be able to go to the station with you."

"Oh" Lynette fiddled with her fingers, "Is it alright if I don't sit with you? I would like to catch up with my friends alone,"

"Oh that's quite alright dear, but be sure to check up with me in my office when you have time." Lynette nodded and her mother went down stairs to prepare the floo powder.