Chapter 2-The Necklace

Beginne am Anfang

"Lisa, please. I'm sure Kelly would have no problem with this and plus, you are my best friend." Zack attempted to assure her.

"Ok so if I do accept this gift, can I at least pay you back?"

"No, it's a gift."

Lisa was in heavy thought before making her decision.

"Uhhhh...fine I will take it." Lisa quickly grabbed the necklace as she couldn't resist its magic anymore. She was beaming with joy and excitement when she tried to put it on but for some reason, the thing wasn't clipping together and it dropped in her hand. Zack noticed the struggle and offered to help. He goes behind her and she lifts up her curly hair. When wrapping the necklace around her neck, their hands accidentally touched which strangely set off a shock wave within both of them. "There." He said, softly while rubbing her arms. Lisa had her focus on the necklace at hand while he had his focus on her. Lisa's eyes slowly made their way to the mirror, meeting Zack's hazel eyes. Suddenly, tension arised. Very deep tension and passion fell upon these two as somehow feelings were being exchanged just as looks. There was rushing adrenaline pouring out everywhere and the more they got lost in each other's eyes, the more desire there was. Lisa slowly turned around and faced him with the same eyes she faced the mirror.

Zack's POV 1

I don't know why but I had this urging feeling to touch Lisa ever since I saw her in that fiery, red dress but the feeling didn't kick me in the stomach until I'd placed the necklace around her and our hands touched. Now, I'm confused just as ever. What is going on? Why are my insides burning like fire? There's something in Lisa's eyes that has mine connected to her's. Those beautiful, big brown eyes make it incredibly difficult to look away from. We stare into each other's eyes with so much, giving so much. The rapid feeling intensified and the pumping adrenaline was taking over my system and erasing my senses. I wanted to bring her closer to my body. I wanted to feel and taste her lips but I couldn't. This is wrong, all of this is wrong, but my eyes betrayed me and trailed to her lips. I was hungry and desperate to just get one kiss from her. Just one kiss. Soon my eyes switched back to hers which were radiating so much warmth.

Lisa's POV 1

Why was Zack looking at me like that? His eyes...there was something in his eyes. I-I couldn't pick it up. I don't understand any of this. What was going on!? My heart was rapidly beating out of my chest. Things...were happening inside me- unexplainable things. I look deep into Zack's eyes, trying to find an explanation to these very strong feelings that I am feeling right now, but the more I look into them, the more confused I become. I wanted to say something but my tongue was tied. I turned around to face him and for some reason, it kind of looked like Zack wanted to...KISS ME! ZACK WANTED TO KISS ME!?!? Something is not right here. For a second I thought Zack wanted to kiss me-WHY WOULD I THINK THAT!? My head is aching and these wandering emotions don't make it any better. I want to stop! I want to stop whatever is going on...but I can't. I just can't. I feel like my body is paralyzed to these raging emotions and intense gazing...I wanted more of it-NO! What am I thinking, I don't want any of it. I don't know! I don't know anything. This battle within me is like fighting a lion, a hopeless and defeated battle.

Getting back to the scene

The intensity lasted for a short time, but yet felt so long. It felt like hours just staring into each other's eyes until...Kelly and Jessie walked in where the eye contact snapped like a rope. Lisa immediately took off the necklace and moved to the other side of the room, like nothing had happened.

"Zack!?" The two girls shouted in surprise.

"Zack, what are you doing here, I'm not fully ready yet." Kelly made her way to him.