jimmyprotested29 → Rukmini

From jimmyprotested29 to the sweetest, inspiring Queen of Dwapar Yug and her dearest Mata Rukmini

Ruku Mata,

I was three when my mom first layed me down near your lotus feet and tracing back those memories, I still smile for that time I had no idea that you would literally mean so much to me and at some point this love and devotion of mine will become this ineffable.

You've taught me the better way of life. A path far more different that what everybody else around me chose to follow.

Whenever there is a discussion about you, the only topic people point out is your unconditional love for Prabhu. Yes it was. Unconditional. Absolutely selfless and a complete credence to faith.

But that's not the only thing which makes you Rukmini, Rakhumai, Vaidarbhi , Dwarkeshwari.
I always knew that you're more than this.
I knew that there stood a strong, independent, intellectual, brave and correctly opionated woman behind these sweet veils of love and surrender.

You have inspired me to stand out of a crowd. Your treasured presence just never fails to nudge me that there is more for me in this huge yet small world.

You still are the epitome of independence and self rights. You were a strong opinion oriented woman and it does not take a whole book to know that. Such is your flaunting ostentatiousness.

You are a Queen. Queen of the mightiest state, Queen of hearts and that 21st century "queen" , openly overshadowed by the patriarchal mindset and people's extensive habit of over glorifying wrong things.

Your atriculate eyes always taught that Dwapar Yug was not all about bloodshed, war, conspiracies and humiliation. It was about self reliance, bravery, being orientated to something we heartily adore and to be the strength behind the strength of the three worlds.

Mother of three worlds, it rips my heart to see people having huge misconceptions about you. No, I dont want you to be overly glorified with those materialistic mediums. I want people to respect you. I want people to know that you weren't just the wife of Krishna, mother of Pradyumna, Queen of Dwarka or the Princess Of Vidarbh.

I want the world to realize that you are Rukmini. That kalonically independent woman who is an eunoiac ambrosial flower forever blooming in grace.

Its because of you, the way you have always embossomed me in your motherly embrace, that I have found a Rukmini in myself.
That Rukmini, the intellectual, the one who knew how to fight for herself and the one who was brave enough to make a descion without being ambivalent about it.

"A woman should surrender her life for someone but her self esteem should never be trampled on." You are the synonym of this line.

To the woman who has been my mother ever since fate knit my devotion towards her, accept your daughter's, your staunch devotee's greeting and prayers at your lotus feet.

तन-मन रुक्मिणी माधव के लिए अर्पण❤

~Waayavya🚩🚩🚩