At The Potter Manor

"Ah, Remus, Sirius, you have been a while." Dumbledore said in a nervous tone.

"J-J-James and L-Lily are-are d-dead." Sirius said through his tears.

"And Harry?" Dumbledore asked.

"S-Somehow a-alive." Remus said also through his tears.

"Th-they are?" Tonks said starting to cry like the others.

"Y-yes J-James and L-Lily are dead."Sirius told Tonks." But H-Harry is a-alive."

"I-I can put h-him to sleep i-if you would like." Tonks said silently crying about the news.

"I-if you'd l-like to." Remus said still partly crying.

Tonks took Harry to the living room so he could sleep, still thinking about James and Lily and how close they were at Hogwarts.

*Back with Albus, Remus and Sirius*

"Now there are two things I have to explain," Albus said, "first thing is that in Lily and James' will they have everything except for one of their vaults to Harry and the other vault to you two."

"Ok," Sirius said.

"So Sirius, being Harry's godfather, you can choose what you will do with the things left for Harry." Dumbledore continued,merely ignoring how touchy the subject of James and Lily might be for Sirius and Remus after their very recent deaths.

"ok. W-what is th-the second th-thing?" Sirius asked.

"Well Harry has been touched by the killing curse, but Lily sacrificed herself for Harry, which gave him a protection, that I can't." Dumbledore explained. "So Harry will need to stay at his aunt's house for holidays to keep the protection alive since she is Harry's only living relative with Lily's blood."

"But that won't work Albus!" Sirius nearly yelled. "She hates magic and even called her own sister a freak!"

"I know Sirius, but even if it is two weeks, he will still have to go, otherwise if Voldemort(Sirius and Remus winced after hearing his name) came back and tries to kill Harry, he will succeed." Dumbledore explained.

"Can't he just go for a day?" Sirius asked in a nervous tone as if he were going to say Harry could go to the Dursley's.

"I am sorry Sirius, but it would have to be at least two weeks."

"B-but h-he would p-pro-probably g-get b-beat up b-by their ch-child." Sirius said really scared for Harry, nearly on the verge of tears.

"Sirius it is only two weeks and James was pretty tough to be honest, so Harry probably would be to." Remus said, trying to comfort Sirius, who was now crying, because he was so scared for Harry.

"C-can w-we talk a-about th-this tomorrow a-and s-stop t-tal-talking about J-James a-and L-L-Lily for a bit after w-what ha-ha-happened." Sirius asked through his tears.

"Sure, but please try to think about what we have been talking about Sirius." Dumbledore replied now trying to comfort Sirius, since he knew he was the one to blame about Sirius getting sad and  crying.