I felt guilty leaving Hawks behind, but now, I could finally head to my date. Climbing up the rotting stairwell, I made it back home, just to be tackled by Toga. "(Y/N)! Come on, let's hurry." she exclaimed. I had given her permission to dress me for my date with Dabi.

Toga grabbed a few clean towels, and shoved me into the bathroom. She waited impatiently from outside, occasionally tilting her feet and repeatedly hitting her head against the door.

Finally, I had finished. After opening the door, large amounts of steam gushed out, causing jitters to rush through Toga's legs. We excitedly made our way back to her room, dancing and twirling throughout the hallway.

I sat down on her bed, patiently waiting as she desperately dug through her closet. She shuffled through many sets of clothes, before starting to giggle. "Found it! You're going to look so cute."

Toga began to ready the dress, patting it down and flicking off any excess dust. I stood up, making my way to the mirror, before Toga continued to speak. "This is the dress I'm going to wear on my date with him."

"The boy you like?" I asked.

She brought the dress to my shoulders, sizing it in the mirror. "Hehe, yeah!"

I took the dress from her hands, and slowly slid it up my legs. It was a simple picnic dress, yet it was perfect, almost too perfect. The dress hugged my curves, but refrained from being too tight around my skin.

The sleeves fell down my shoulders, and instead lingered around my arms. A minor slit was cut into the dress, exposing my thigh. It didn't have frills or lace, but was still suited for this occasion. Small prints covered the dress, adding detail.

Toga wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tightly as we both stared in awe. I did a twirl in her embrace, showcasing the dress into the mirror.

After brushing my hair to the side, she twirled a few locks of my hair around her finger, creating a temporary drill. "Want me to style your hair?"

"No, it's okay." I declined, before quickly snatching the poster out of my leftover clothes, and leaving her bedroom.

I ran down the corridor into the living room, before slamming the door on my way out. Shigaraki had given me a cold stare, but I ignored his petty grudges.

Once I had left the building, a sharp current of cold air nearly stole my breath. However, my temporary shock was short-lived, as a comforting feeling of warmth blanketed me.

Dabi suddenly wrapped his arms around me, pressing his warm skin against mine. I squirmed at the feeling of his hands slowly exploring my chest, before he came to a stop. "Oh? What do we have here?" he asked, before pulling the wilted poster from my hand.

I turned around to face him, uncomfortable with the confrontation. I was planning to ask him later, because I wasn't prepared for the news yet. "I actually wanted to ask you about that." I said, lacking confidence.

He looked conflicted, with obvious confusion in his eyes. Dabi examined the paper, but didn't seem to flinch. In fact, his usual aloof expression was still glued on. "It's just Endeavor's missing son, old news."

"No, Dabi.. It's you, isn't it?" I cautiously asked.

Dabi was thrashed aback by my question. If he wasn't worried then, he sure is now. "Why are you asking me this, (Y/N)?" he said, trying to cover his emotions with an intimidating face.

"The quirk, the features, everything. You're Touya, the missing boy." I continued. Dabi wouldn't budge, he was acting like a completely different person. My vision began to blur, as salty tears pushed themselves off the edge of my waterline. "Please don't lie to me."

He grazed his finger over my wet cheek, before bringing it up to my waterline. Dabi leaned his forehead against mine, looking down at our shoes. "You know, I always admired that smart brain of yours."

"Guess you found me out, huh?"

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

authors note; there's so much i want to do between them, i'll fit it all i'm sure

i think this is where the story begins to get spicy??? o ? o????

artwork by: rig4320 on twitter

words: 1270