Management?

Harry's P.O.V.

"WHO THE FUCK POSTED THAT?!"

"Obviously one of you. Clearly it wasn't Louis so that leaves...... you. " I shake my head

"I didn't do it! why would I? I'm not that stupid. "

"Well how long has it been posted?" I ask and he looks at the time.

"Uh like 3 hours perfect. No one hopefully has seen it yet. Lets just delete it. " I say and the lads nod. I got delete and it goes to the waste basket.

"There see no harm done. " I say and Liam just bites his lip.

"You think anyone saw it?" he asks and zee shrugs

"I sure hope not. " I say and remember Lou is passed out. I grab my boxers and put them on and try to wake him up.

"Babe....... love get up.... c'mon. " I say and smack him very gently to try and wake him up.

"Baby?" I coo and he begins to stir. I roll my eyes and kiss him my eyes fluttering closed. Habit. He snakes his arms around me and moans lightly. His eyes flutter open as does mine and I help him stand up. We pull away and I hand him his boxers he slips them on and laughs.

"So...... how long has this been going on?" li says rubbing his head as zee just stands there awkwardly.

"Well..... 3 years actually. "

"Oh so just everyday that we've been together?" Lou bites his lip and I just nod

"We wanted to tell you...... we just didn't know how to start. " I say truthfully

"Well guys! congratulation it only took you forever!" they say and hug us.

"But now we just gotten y'know worry about management. Hopefully it really was deleted and y'know nothing bad happens. "

"Or tmz got it already. " Zee says and my eyes widen and my stomach does flips.

"Oh boy. " I say and zee's eyes widen

"Well I mean I doubt it. " He says and we just shrug.

"Hang on......" I trail off

"What?" li asks

"Well,....... I mean I know my Irishman loves to tease me. He should be hanging a mistletoe under us or something. Where is he?"

"Yeah where is he? still asleep? I'll go wake him. " Zee says but li grabs his shoulder

"Actually no....... he's not here. " He furrows his eyebrows

"So where is he then?" Zee asks and li bites his lip.

"Li where is Niall?" Lou asks and he sighs

"I don't know...... all he said was he is somewhere with a 'friend' and to keep him posted. So he's safe and fine he'll be back. "

"Dude he's not just a cousin okay? he's our brother you need to call him- for fucks sakes!" I say and whips my phone out.

"Hey Niall where the-? oh just a voicemail. " I say rolling my eyes

"Niall James Horan you better call me back in like what time is it? before 8 or I will personally come find you and it won't be pretty!" side effects huh? I think as my rage becomes to show.

'Okay well that's done...... shall we call management?" li asks and I bite my lip and intertwine me and Louis's hand.

"I don't think that's such a good idea. " zee says and before anyone can utter another word.