Reborn

Harry's P.O.V.

"Who should we call? your friends? parents? your fiancé?" I bite my lip rocking back and fourth.

"Harry we need to move you to a...... facility because of this incident. You know this right?" I nod letting the tears slip and Dr Hudgens crouches down to meet my level. He sighs longingly.

"It's not your fault really..... it's part of the symptoms. "

"I don't want to be like this..... I really don't. I hurt her badly didn't I?" he nod slowly and I feel my body tremble violently.

"Fuck. " I mumble under my breath feeling terrible.

"Did you have a bad childhood growing up Harry. " I just nod once and he sighs.

"This is probably what caused your disease honestly Harry. It's not your fault don't blame yourself el will be okay. But we are going to transfer you to uh probably Eichen house. "

"Eichen house?"

"The ward. " I gulp

"Oh. " I say and he nods and pats my leg

"You'll be okay. I promise. " He reassures me but I just clamp my eyes shut and realize I need to tell Lou at least about what I did.

"So who is it?"

"Who's what?"

"Do we call? Louis?" I sniffle, but nod nevertheless.

"Okay. " He nods and I grab my phone and dial the all to familiar number. I wipe my tears and listen to the dial tone ring.

"I'm sorry I can't come to the phone right now cuz I'm probably onstage or backstage sorry leave a message after the tone CARROTS!" I chuckle at this and then get serious and decide to leave a message. They must be at a interview or a show.

"Hey Lou it's me haz. Ugh can you call me back as soon as you get this please. I uh need to tell you something important its about my symptoms and el thanks Lou see you soon. " I say and hang up

"He uh didn't answer. " I just say and he nods

"Your fiancé?"

"I-no. " I just say plainly.

"I think it would be wise Harry. "

"I seriously doubt that. "

"You need to tell her the things you're capable of now. "

"I hear you doc just not right now but I will I promise. "

"Okay. " He doesn't press me anymore and I lay back trying not to think of what I just did.

"Well tomorrow I assume we will transfer you. " I nod

I understand just please tell el it was never I'm my intention....... I'm just..... I'm so sorry. " I say looking down at my lap ashamed of what I've become what Ive let him make of me. The monster I was made out to be.

"Harry...... stop beating yourself up about it. She knows it was an accident. The words you were mumbling..... she understood. You just need professional help that I will help you with I promise. You'll get better. " He says and squeezes my shoulder leaving me alone with my hateful thoughts and crazy overloaded emotions. Fuck me.

Louis's P.O.V.

"What do you say?" what do I say? fuck no. But they're being honest I need to let him go for my own good it's only fair he was with her he doesn't care about me at all. I was his fluffer basically well no more Harry Styles. I let the single tear fall and reopen my eyes. I raise my hand high and nod once.