Chapter 18 : Hide and Seek

Start from the beginning

"I need you to stay here for something. It's important." Duncan told me.

"Uh..." I said getting ready to leave.

"You wanna be the next one to go home?" He asked.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"Then stay here."

I had no idea where he was going with this but it's not like I had anywhere good to hide. Duncan proceeded to gather up more of the male campers on the island. He lastly pulled Owen into the cave.

"Hey guys, great hiding spot, yeah." Owen smiled.

"Listen up boys, we're in trouble, okay. There are 6 chicks on the island and only 5 dudes. "

"I know. nice odds." Geoff said but was hit in the head by Duncan.

" No butt brain. Bad odds. If I noticed it, chances are sooner or later they are going to notice it too, and when they do they're gonna pick us off one by one. We've gotta do something about it."

"It's not like they're exactly getting along, remember this morning?" DJ asked who.

Apparently, a  fight between Heather, Leshawna, and Gwen ended up going down in the girl's bathroom that started off small but picked up right away.

"I don't know dude. Bridgette and me we're kinda hooked up. I don't feel right joining an alliance without here." Geoff stated.

"Let me tell you the truth about women. They're all sisters. And when push comes to shove they're gonna stick together. Haven't you ever seen a chick flick before?" Duncan asked.

"Clearly, you don't know real life from movies," I commented.

"Yeah, but..."Owen started.

"Look man, now's the time while they don't see it coming while we have the element of surprise. " Duncan said.

"Geez. I'm not sure." Owen stated.

**

Duncan basically forced Owen to agree to the alliance. Honestly, I'm willing to vote out anyone. As long as it isn't my beautiful queen Heather.

"Good. Now that we're all agreed, guys unite and save our butts from elimination." Duncan said.

"Agreed." DJ and Owen both said together putting their hand on top of Duncan's.

"Uh, are you two in?" Duncan asked.

I rolled my eyes and placed my hand on top of Owen's. Geoff hesitantly placed his hand on top of mine.

"I am so psyched. A dude's alliance. I love it. It's so manly. Yeah! come here." Owen said kissing DJ and Duncan's cheek.

They both gave him a look and he facepalmed.

"Alright, now clear out," Duncan stated.

"What?" Geoff stated.

"I was here first dude. This is my hiding spot." Duncan stated.

We all then cleared out and continue looking for a hiding spot.

**

Heather's P.O.V

I was continuing my search for a hiding spot when I saw Kevin nearby looking around.

I quickly walked over to him and grabbed his wrist.

"What the-" he started but I cut him off.

"Quick th Main Lodge," I said pulling him inside of the Main lodge.