12. This is goodbye

I wanted to spend time with him because I may never see him again...
"Y/n! Slow down why are you in such
A rush and where are we going!?"
"Oh well see there's something iv been meaning to tell you."
"What is it?"
I looked him directly in the eyes and grabbed his hand.
"Killua zoldyck I don't care if you don't feel the same way but I need to tell you this, I love you"
He looked slightly taken back. He blinked a few times then grabbed tightly on to my hand.
"Y/n, I think I love you too"
"WAIT REALLY!!"
"YEAH REALLY"
I clung to him putting my arms around his neck. Then he came closer to my face. The next thing I knew our lips were crashing into each other. He Slightly nibbled on my bottom lip before pulling apart.
"I-I hope you don't mind"
I go in to kiss him again only this time it was a small short kiss.
"I'm taking that as you don't mind" he giggled a bit.
"Of course not" I had a bit of a smirk on my face while saying that.
"O-oh uhhh Y/n there was something I actually planned on giving you!"
"Killua you didn't have t-"
"I don't care if I didn't have to I wanted to!"
A gave him a grateful smile as he pulled out a box. He then gave it to me. I opened the box to see

"KILLUA THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL""You see I was originally going to ask you out tonight but your confection Just made it better

"You see I was originally going to ask you out tonight but your confection
Just made it better." He said while rubbing the back of his head.
"Thank you so much!"
I then took the Moon necklace and put it around his neck.
"I'll always love you no matter how far we may end up being" he then kissed me on the forehead while putting my necklace on for me.

Time skip~

It was now sunset me and killua were standing on the dock holding hands. I felt a tear run down my face. I wasn't ready to leave them but I could tell my time was almost up. I had felt the small weird sensation go through my body yet again telling me that I don't belong here. I look to killua with tears running down my face.
"Y/n! What's wrong?" He was worried which made me feel worse because I know that he actually cares about me.
"Killua will you tell alluka I said bye for me," I say in-between sniffles.
"Bye? Where are you going you can leave yet!?"
I wipe away the tears I had in my eyes and pull my shirt halfway up showing my withering body. To be honest it was pretty.  It was fading off into tiny blue, green and purple specks. He stared at my decaying body with fear in his eyes.
And then a tear shed.
"Y/n? What's happening?" He said with his eyes filled with tears. I look off to the sunset. It was nearly dusk.
"Killua, I'm not meant to be here.
I look back at him with tears still falling from my eyes.
"N-no Y/n you can't~"
his voice trailed off.
"I know, but remember I will always love you ."
I move closer to him and lean into to give him a kiss...

                   ...But it never happened

At dusk Killua watch as the only person, he had loved disappeared leave only beautiful blue butterflies in her place