Life was just not fair!

"You should just give up," the wolf laughed.

"Why the hell will we do that?" Cerberus asked.

"Because you're on your own, look around you."

Cerberus moved his head left and right and our eyes widened when we found all of our comrades dead on the floor. Red wolves surrounded us as well as the green witches who were the epitome of body odor. Fuck me, we should equip ourselves with deodorant and foot powder to kill these bitches.

"Kade, I need back up," I linked my beta.

"Okay Alpha, we're on our way! Please hang on, the elderly wolves are contacting the Glacier pack for help.

"We should kill him already, the more we wait the more chance for us to not find him!" one witch complained

"Patience! I won't hesitate to kill all of you. Don't order us around just because our leader made a choice to let you join us!" the wolf that I was fighting lately barked.

"Watch your mouth! Without us and our magic, your plan of sabotaging the wedd-"

"Fuck! Just kill the kid already!" one wolf cut off the witch. I was hoping that they would just continue with their argument and kill each other but I guess I'm not that lucky today.

"What do we do Cerberus?"

"Run, we can't win against them. They're Royal, high class warriors."

I nodded in agreement, we stood no chance with them. We haven't even had the real training for battle. That was for college. All of the fighters here were in high school. Only our veteran warriors can handle these guys. What was my dad thinking about sending us out here without knowing the whole situation?!

"So how do we escape?" Cerberus asked.

"Get a spoon and dig a hole until we reach China."

"I'm serious you little brat!"

"How the hell should I know?! You're the one out, you think of a plan!"

"No, you're the one in so you make a plan!"

"We're both gonna die," I deadpanned.

"Yup, nice knowing ya''

"I really wish I could hear Ark's one last bark before we die," I sighed.

"Arf!"

"And now I'm hearing things, are we dead yet?" Cerberus asked me.

"No, I guess we're too depressed for not being able to see our mate one last time."

"Arf!"

"Ark what in the name of Luka's ass are you doing here?!" Cerberus growled.

"It's him! Get him!" the witches shouted. Our eyes widened and Cerberus pivoted like a cha-cha dancer and was presented with Ark's adorable puppy face. His little stuffed toy was placed in front of him. The wolves howled and I could hear Ark's whimper as he stepped back with his mouth dragging the toy.

"Don't ever hurt my baby!" Cerberus howled. He snapped a wolf's tail and threw him against the tree, knocking him unconscious. Adrenalin pushed through our veins as rage pulsated in our mind and heart. Cerberus went wild as he bit and clawed our opponents on his way towards Ark's form. The witches and the wolves were already fighting over him which was good on our part.

Ark barked and wagged his tail when he saw Cerberus approaching. The witches were already zapping the wolves producing utter chaos and I was already dying from worry as my baby picked up his penguin and jogged towards us. With only one step between us, a green electricity zapped Ark and we looked at him in horror as he yelped in pain with the penguin between his teeth. I heard glass cracking and suddenly, Ark's penguin was destroyed to dust.

My wolf and I saw red, Cerberus bravely took Ark's paw between his teeth, ignoring the electrocuting pain coursing through our body and dumped Ark's form on the ground. Ark whimpered and my heart was struck with pain with his condition. I was seething and so was my wolf.

"Kill them all Cerberus!" I snarled.

"I will!" Cerberus barked.

He slowly went against the force created by the green light, the other witches were too busy fighting off the wolves. Cerberus jumped and chomped the witch's neck. He went for the other witches and slayed them all leaving the wolves. Cerberus and I were not thinking straight anymore as we charged towards the five royal wolves. Anger was now the source of our strength as he sped up and attacked one wolf. Cerberus sank his teeth in the neck of a struggling wolf, the others did the same with Cerberus' legs and back.

"You okay there?" I asked him.

"Having four wolves biting you? Yeah I'm fine, wanna try?" he grunted. "Shit, I feel like I'm on fire."

"You're gonna die kid. Say goodbye," the one who Cerberus was biting said.

A wind made Cerberus shiver and we all heard a silky and calm commanding voice that made every fur on my wolf's body stand up.

"Let go of him. Shame on you for working with the witches, you are lower than rats."

The wolves took their teeth off of Cerberus and stared hard at the wolf behind us. Cerberus did the same and our eyes widened by the presence of a wolf with light blue fur and heterochromatic eyes.

"Prince, come with us without struggle and we'll let the boy live," one wolf said.

The blue wolf tilted his head and suddenly a sharp icicle broke through the ground beneath the wolf who talked and pierced through his chest. "I can finish you all off before you can even touch him. I just woke up and I gotta tell you, I'm not so kind when I just get up from a very long, forceful sleep."

The wolves backed away slowly with their heads down. "We are sorry, Your Highness."

"Go now and tell whoever you work for to back off," he ordered.

I could hear the British accent in there which was kinda hot. The wolves ran and left us and the gorgeous wolf staring at each other's soul. The blue wolf walked towards us and we were drawn towards those eyes which reminded me of-

"Ark!" me and Cerberus shouted in unison. Cerberus moved his head towards the spot where we placed Ark but he was not there.

"Calm down, " the wolf purred. He nudged his nose against Cerberus' neck and licked my wolf's nose. He had the presence of our mate. But how? I looked at the wolf's eyes and felt the urge to just mate with him.

"Cerberus he is.."

"Our mate...I don't understand, where's Ark? Does this mean we have two mates or better yet maybe this wolf is-"

"I am Icius, Ark's wolf a.k.a the Prince Alaster of the Glacier pack. How are you, love?"

===================================================================

A/N: A reader pointed out that Kade should have talked to Arc since he can talk to animals but Arc isn't a normal animal. He is cursed. LOLOL forgive me