Chapter 17 : Treasure hunt

Börja om från början

After finally getting my key away from the monkeys.

I walk around camp, looking for Heather when you soon come across Heather with Trent, a few feet away on the Dock of Shame.

I was about to walk over there when all of a sudden. I see Heather wrap her arms around Trent's neck and pulls him in for a kiss.

"The minute I found happiness again she goes and cheats on me with Trent," I said my eyes starting to water and run off with my fist clenched.

/Kevin: I can believe he just cheated on me. I thought she cared about me./

**

We all grouped back up with Chris to claim our reward.

"Arrr. It be time to claim your treasure. Those fortunate enough to bear a precious key go forth with it." Chris said with a smile.

We all started testing out our keys. I eventually found one chest that my key managed to unlock. Its actually something nice a pack of skittles.

"Oh, and look. An invincibility pass. Lucky me." Heather smiled kissing me on the cheek.

I pushed her way and halted at her before walking off.

**

I was sitting under a tree by myself eating my candy and drawing a picture in my journal. I saw Heather walk in and sit down next to me. I glanced over at her then back at my drawing.

"Hey love what wrong? You seem upset," she said.

"What wrong is that you cheated on me and  kissed Trent!" I shouted.

Heather eyes widened and then she wrapped her arms around me.

"Oh, Kevin I would never cheat on you. I would only cheat on a guy who is a jerk and doesn't even care about me. You aren't any of those things. You always kind and care about. You have always been there to protect me. I did it to get people to hate him," she said.

"There are other ways to get people voted off. I was getting tempted to vote you off. Next time don't go and kiss another guy," I said.

"I won't my handsome knight is the only guy I want to kiss," she said kissing me.

**

After casting our votes, we all gathered around the campfire and waited for the results. 

"And now the moment we've all been waiting for. The moment of truth. Marshmallow time! You know the routine, whoever doesn't get a marshmallow, it's curtains for you. Izzy, Geoff, Gwen, Kevin, Leshawna, Lindsay, Bridgette, DJ, Duncan, Owen. Marshmallows for the lot of you. Sorry dude, you're out." Chris said to Trent.

"That's right, take your two-timing ways back to where you came from." Leshawna pointed.

"What? But I thought I was getting along so well with everybody." Trent said.

"At first you were, " I commented.

"Guess you were wrong," Heather commented. I smile at her glad she didn't cheat on me.

"You don't even care do you?" Gwen glared.

"Hey, just playing the game," Heather added.

"Why should you care? You think I'm a cliche." Trent commented.

"Where'd you get that from?" Gwen asked.

"Her." Trent pointed at Heather as she smirked and waved.

"You're kidding, right? You do remember who my girlfriend is?" I chuckled not believing him trusted my extremely evil girlfriend. Yet I love that about her she can be evil but at times she super sweet.

"You know what. Even after all this, I still didn't vote you off." Gwen said.

"Then how'd I get the boot?" Trent asked.

"My bad. I dropped the gun on that one. Told about almost  everybody expect Kevin since he was too hard to find to turf you or Heather." Leshawna stated.

"But tonight I'm invincible so that leaves poor old Trent here," Heather stated.

"Looks like we got played, sorry hon," Leshawna said.

"Oh, no," Gwen said.

"It's okay. What happened, happened. At least we know we're still okay. We're still okay, right?" Trent asked.

"Yes."

"I want you to be tough and fight to the end for both of us. I'll be watching, and cheering for you back home."

They were both about to kiss until Chris got in the way. Me personally, I am still a little mad at Heather for kissing him, but not as mad knowing she is still in love with me.

He ended up being sent to the dock of shame. We all watched him leave.

"Love to stick around, but it's been a long day, and I'm gonna hit the showers," Heather stated.

"I'm going to bed," I said.

**

While walking to the cabin. I heard Heather screaming.

I then look at the pipe and notice that someone had connected the shower pipe to the sewer. So I quickly unconnected it fixing it.

"There it should be fixed now, my queen!" I called out to Heather in the bathroom.

"Thanks my knight," Heather called out.

"Your welcome," I said continuing my walk back to my cabin.

🏆🏆🏆

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment, and vote.

Q: What was your favorite part of the chapter?

Q: How are you enjoying this story?

Q: How long do you think it will be before Kevin gets voted off?

Thank you for reading 💜💜💜