Chapter Three- Ahsoka Meets Slade

"A galaxy at war! After the war on Christophsis, the Jedi receive word that Jabba's the Hutt's son has been kidnapped. Sensing an opportunity to forge an alliance with the powerful Hutt clan, Yoda sends Jedi Knight, Anakin Skywalker and his padawan, Ahsoka Tano to the remote world of Teth on a mission to rescue the Huttlet. Little do the Jedi know is that Count Dooku was behind the kidnapping. He intends to frame the Jedi for the crime and sign his own treaty with Jabba. Dooku's sinister agents, Asajj Ventress and Starkiller set a trap for the Jedi, and plan to kill them and the Huttlet. Unbeknownst to Ventress, Starkiller is the same boy that she captured on Yavin; Slade Wayne. Slade is secretly working undercover to deceive the Sith and decides that this is the perfect opportunity to embrace the light side of the Force and reveal his true colors to the Jedi."

Corousant; Ahsoka's POV

I was in my room, meditating, when I sensed a presence. The door opened and it was my master.

"What's going on, Skyguy?" I asked.

"I have very important news for you, Snips. Not only do we have a mission to rescue Jabba's son from the Separatists on Teth, but you also have a mission of your own. And your mission is of the utmost importance. You must help Slade Wayne break free of the dark side so that he may join the Jedi Order." Master Skywalker explained.

"Who is this, Slade?" I asked.

"He's the son of two of our best members of the order; Bruce Wayne and his wife, Selina Kyle. They lived together on Yavin and they trained Slade well. Some time later, we found out that he has an unusually powerful connection with the Force. In fact, he's even more powerful than me, which I find to be ironic since I'm known as The Chosen One. Ventress captured him and killed his family. However, he did not join the Sith willingly. The Force tells me that Slade is not fully corrupted, and is hiding the light within himself to trick the Sith. And lately, he's been living under the identity of Starkiller. He's likely to be there too." My master answered.

"So, my objective is to help Slade find the strength to break free of the shackles that bind him to the dark side, so that he can embrace the light." I said.

"Yes. But according to what Master Wayne said before he died, there's only one way to accomplish that: You must become his girlfriend. I am aware that romantic relationships are against the code, but for Slade, they decided to make an exception. Master Wayne was one of the smartest members of the Jedi Order, and unfortunately, he's right. Love is the only thing strong enough to save Slade from full corruption. And the only one who can pull that off, is you." Master Skywalker replied.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I'm the only one who can save Slade from the dark side, and I must use love to do so. Nonetheless, I'm interested in meeting Slade, and I'm hoping that I'll be able to save him.

"I don't understand, but I'll do my best. I just hope this plan works." I said.

"You're not the only one who hopes that plan will work. The whole order is counting on you. Slade is powerful enough to wipe out the Sith with little to no effort. With such power, he would be an extremely valuable ally for the Republic. He has a secret base somewhere in the galaxy, so we need to attach a tracking device to his ship. Once we find the location of his new home, you'll be going there to meet up with him. But don't worry, Barriss and Master Faye will accompany you. Being the wisest among us, master Faye can calm Slade's anger. Sidious and Dooku manipulated him into believing that we're the ones who killed his family, so he may not know that the Jedi want to help him come back to the light." Skyguy explained.