"I ended up draggin them home when they got me off dude and I took Mila to the room and threw my phone on the bed, she saw them exact same messages but the whole conversation and ha ass was lookin crazy."

"No cuz you shoulda did that shit in the first place, that's yo ass."

"Nigga no cuz you shoulda believed me but it's coo, that act right I gave yo ass that night was somn crazy." He said and Mila bit her lip.

"She said she love me that night chal." He grinned and she kissed her teeth.

"Worst thing I eva did, was wheelchairin my ass to school fa three days straight."

"Tattooed my name innat shit." He said and him and Kasim started hittin' each other while laughin'

"Childishhh." Me and Mila said and they looked at us. "Get the fuck- so you ain't tell zema what happened the next day?" He asked and she twisted her lips to the side.

"Mmcht mann niggas wanna be like me so bad." She turned it on him and I couldn't do nothin' but laugh.

We spent the next two hours or so reminiscin', Kasim bein' involved as well. Me and him ate almost the whole box of chicken too.

~~~~~~~

"Ima head out mama gimme kiss." Kasim said once I got out the shower.

"Noo stay hea," I said, "I gotta talk to you anyways." I told him and you could tell by the look on his face that he was nervous. Just that quick.

"What I did?"

"What did you do?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Ian did shit." He said confidently and I nodded, "okay then."

"So when I was preachin fa no reason to poody, I realized somn."

"I been holdin on to hate and resentment and that shit ain't good for me at all, I got chu now and I'm finna be wit chu inna way that Ian neva been wit nobody so I'm gone have to let this wall all the way down, I needa let chu in all the way if this gone work and I really want it to." I said, feelin' stupid right after the last word came out my mouth.

"Never mind." I rushed out, cringin' and he stopped me. "Aye stop that shit," He stared me dead in my face.

"I'm vulnerable wit chu so I want chu to be vulnerable wit me and I kno that ain't easy so that's why I'm workin wit chu." He told me.

"Go head." He urged me to finish and I sighed.

"I been scared to be hurt for the longest, which is why I be by my lonesome other than Mila and poo, on some I won't let chu close enough to hurt me type shit you kno? But it was really I won't let chu near me at all."

"I'm lettin what happened keep me from bein all the way happy, you make me feel good and you make me faget fa a minute but I want the whole nine and I wanna give you that too, if I get hurt in the process then I just get hurt but I'm tida holdin on to this and lettin' it hold me back." I finally finished and we sat in silence for a moment.

"Come hea." He said and I looked up, scootin' over so I could hug him.

"I fuck wit chu so hard mane youn even kno, I wanna give you allat and more of what them niggas be givin they girls in them movies you be makin me watch, and I'm glad you not lettin that hurt control you no mo." He said.

"You finna get it all nii." I grinned and then laughed. "Oh you fasho gone wanna dump my ass inna river by next week."

"Ian goin my ass no damn wea you kno dat." He assured me. "I wanna see every side of you." He looked down at me, rubbin' my sides.
"Every. Side." He smirked and here I was, tryin' to get myself together.

He leaned down and kissed my lips, softly pullin' at my bottom one.

"You kno you a li ugly." I told him after starin' for a minute makin' him burst out laughin'.

"Mhm you too, fine ass." He smirked. "Gimme kiss so I can take a shower." He said and I blocked my lips.

"Zemora." He kissed his teeth. "Whet you just had one nigga." I said and he pulled at my hands.

"Come on mane." He huffed. "Come on wha?" I said, bein' childish.

"Can I get a kiss."

"You say wha?" I laughed at myself.

"Can you get a kiss? Boy! You betta lick dis di-" he popped me in my mouth before I could finish.

"See." I laughed at him and he laughed too, "stop fuckin playin wit me, li uglass." He grabbed my face and pecked my lips thrice. "Be up when I get back." He told me and I waved him off. If I'm sleepy I'm sleepy.

~~~~~~~~
Hey yal🙂.
Bye yal🙃.
Voteeee🌚.