"So boom I'm at a table so I guess she ain't see me or whatever or she just ain't give a fuck so she walk up to Kelan and touch his arm and he move it, mind you ian made myself known yet cuz I wanna see how it play out." She told me and I nodded.

"So she get a li closer and kelan look at me and I'm already up and on my way." She said makin' me laugh. "So I'm like Scuse you sis back up fa me, I pushed her on back and she swatted my hand away so I'm like oh shit nah."

"Ian got nothin but my phone so I hand that to kelan but Heon take it so I turn to him and I say-"

"Nigga take this fuckin phone" He cut her off and I died because he did his mouth the same exact way I know she did hers when she said it.

"Cho ass up," she laughed, pushin' his head and continuin' the story.

"So he like nah yeen finna fight this girl and the bitch gone say she was never gone touch me she kno who my cuzin is and bitch by this point I'm laughin, like hysterically, cuz if I remember correctly you beat ha cuzin ass, Kiana." She said and I made the yikes face.

"Only time I ever felt bad." I shook my head.

"Hollonnn who ass you beat? You was deadass?" Kasim chimed in and I mugged him. "What ima lie for Kasim?" I asked and he waved me off.

"Yal used to beat bitches?" He turned to Mila and she jerked her head back. "Used tooo? Will knock a bitch shit off her shoulders ret nii." She looked at him.

"Aye cuz believe me when I tell you both they asses got issues, Mila open wit her shit, any and everywea ha ass gone pop off if some ain't right, then Zema be chill and calm like she could be goin off on you and just be as calm as eva then boom she beatin yo ass." He laughed, shakin' his head.

"Opposites and still the same ain't that right best?" She looked at me and I nodded, "heavy on that but finish the story." I told her and she nodded.

"So yea im like yea I kno that bitch and she kno me too, ask her ass bout the reason she a never be able to chew the same again on her left side." She said and my jaw dropped. "Hellllll." I laughed, "put it on somn." I said tryin' to catch my breath and she looked at Amari. "Yea she said that shit and ole girl ran out." He nodded.

"Bitches be scared in real life, she got one mo time thoe then I got her." I nodded my head. "Then she almost broke yal up that time."

"My ass was finna be in jail that day." She said, movin' mar head off her as she remembered that day.

"Maddest I eva been at cho brown ass."

"And the only night we eva went to a party, I'm still mad he stalked us and showed up, but happy at the same time, yal nasty." I laughed at them and Mila grinned at what I was talkin' bout.

"Because what the fuck yal doin at a party? Talmbout chu my ass almost went to jail, took everybody to get me off that nigga." He chuckled.

"So yal niggas just gone keep reminiscin or yal gone actually tell me what went down?" Kasim asked and I laughed at his face.

"Danielle had posted messages between her and Kelan and made it seem like somethin it wasn't so Mila wit ha short fuse ass got mad and went ballistic cuz her thing was why did girl even get time from you? So yea they argued bout that and left onna bad note so it's Thursday then it's the weekend, sis mad and whateva so she say let's go to a party which we neva do and I wan finna let ha go by haself so I went and a so called homie of poody tried to get wit Mila and all hell broke loose, that nigga spent a month at home after that ass whoopin Ian even lyin." I laughed and they did too.