Chapter 1: Preparations

To say Adam's cybernetic transformation is awe consuming, was a gross understatement. He isn't happy about what happened to his body, nearly his entire body is replaced by machines; only the vital organs of his torso and what remains of his face were any indication of he was once were or been organic. Or Faunus, if his Faunus traits are anything to go by.

Fortunately one of the benefits of having a cybernetic body, is that he could no longer sleep or feel any fatigue. He goes by the name of Tartarus now.

Following his resurrection, many of the technicians who helped to create Tartarus' cybernetic body referred to him as a Droid. The former Faunus made sure it was the last mistake they've ever made; he is no Droid!

He was a member of the White Fang!

He was Adam Taurus!

Until... he is General Tartarus. Though he would be lying if he dislikes his new name.

He is in this situation because he was abandoned and betrayed by Blake Belladonna and brought him to another galaxy where he could not get back to Remnant and do his part to achieve the White Fang's goals.

After Tartarus received his cybernetics turning him more machine than Faunus, Dooku told him of the Sith's Grand Plan of Galactic wide dominance. He has been educated about who or what the Jedi or the Sith are, and Dooku provided him with all the necessary information he needed to learn of them.

This concept intrigued Tartarus but he is more focused on the Faunus than he is on Galactic domination. He questioned Dooku if the Faunus in Remnant will still get what they need, but the Count reassured him he is still keeping his promise of helping the Faunus.

Tartarus felt he is being lied to, but he is not sure. Especially, Dooku and the Sith are in anyways do not share a similar goal; their's is Sith Galactic Dominance and annihilation of the Jedi Order. For Tartarus, it's Faunus Dominance and enslavement of all humans in Remnant.

To him, it doesn't matter how different their goals will be as long it benefits his personal goal to find and take over Remnant. But Dooku assures him that he will be the one to govern Remnant in his image, this suited him just fine.

During their first day of training, Count Dooku has been training the former-Faunus relentlessly to become the perfect Jedi Killing Machine, even more, powerful than any Huntsman or Huntress in Remnant.

Maybe even more powerful than any Veteran Huntsmen and Huntresses or possibly even more powerful than the Atlasean Specialist and Elite of Huntsmen and Huntresses.

Tartarus started his training with a spar, he is familiar with this and is okay having a spar with his 'Master' and the weapon he was given for his first training is a Vibroblade. But the Count told him he will be given a far more elegant weapon in the later if there are shown any improvement in his fighting style, and if he is becoming more familiar and similar to his new body.

During his first spar with the Count, Tartarus was easily defeated by him on multiple occasions because he hasn't fought a Sith before or any Force User before, considering he is only familiar with fighting against Atlas Specialists, Huntsmen, and Huntresses, not anywhere as advanced as a Sith or a Jedi.

Especially the fact Tartarus is inexperienced in using his cybernetic body as he is only familiar with his organic body. That's another thing Tartarus needs to learn to be familiar with his new body and be more fluent in its movements.

This is problematic for Count Dooku. Tartarus' fighting prowess is indeed impressive, from what he has claimed, like but he needs a Warrior that would kill Jedi with ease.