Into the cool zone...i think.

"Ow!" "That hurt!" I just got my ears pierced...no one ever told me it hurt so much! They actually put a ear gun up to your ear and BOOM! "Here's some ice" they have bad numbing techniques, but they sure are nice."you feeling better?" My mom was leaning over so close to my face, I could practically taste her dinner. FINALLY we left, and my ear was feeling ALOT better...I chose a baby blue bead to be my first earrings. It was tiny, yet cute! "Those earrings are cute!" My mom JUST noticed what earrings I've chose. The next day of school, I struggled to get ready...mostly cause I was admiring my earrings so much. "Come on girly! Let's get to school!" "Ok mom! Could you wait in the car? I'll be right there!" "Sure thing!" "Ok get out of this car." "Haha ok" "bye mom!" "Bye! Make good choices!" "I'll try." (I mumbled that to my self, so no one could hear it but me. I hope.) hey there's Madison! Dang't I forgot to call her...I'll just do it in person. I actually gathered enough courage to walk over to her. How did I do it? Don't ask me,I don't know! "Madison, I'm sorry for the way I acted yesterday. I was immature and you we're just trying to help. I totally over reacted. And most importantly, I was a total jerk." "I'm sorry too Ash! And you weren't a jerk! I was. You we're just excited and I got caught up with being mature and being in high school." "Thanks Madison. I tried to call yesterday, but I'm glad I didn't this is way better in person!" I think she just noticed my earrings cause she all the sudden had a HUGE grin on her face. "You got your ears pierced?!?" I could feel a Huge grin on my face too. It felt funny! "Yup! Do you like my earrings?" "Totally!" Just then she looked down at her watch. "Oh! We gotta get to class! Come on!" We ran into the building, and saw Reed coming our way. She was with her group of popular girls. "Oh hi!" Again!, I hate sarcasm. I just can't stand it. "Hi!" I said back just as sarcastic. Madison caught on to what I was doing so she started talking too. "Hey,Reed...What class do you have first today?" "Chemistry." I see what she's doing...and I like it :-D. "Oh! So do we! Looks like we all have chemistry. But,I think I'll ditch it." "What? You can't do that you could get suspended!" "Who cares? It's not like chemistry's important." "Um, it's extremely important! You learn how to make chemicals and how an animal heart works! You can't just not go to it." "You mean, I can't ditch it cause I'm too cool for it?" "Ummm..." She caught on to what she was doing. Madison was smiling. So was I. "Whatever. I gotta go." As she was walking away I gave madison a high five. "Great job! And...how'd you know she had chemistry?" "I saw her schedule." Wow. Madison's pretty smart. "Cool. Speaking of chemistry, I gotta go to it. Come on." "Ok" we left and didn't really have problems for the next couple if periods. Except...Hudson. Hudson Rivers. I've had a crush on hime since 6th grade.unfortunately, so has Madison. He's a jock, and he's super cute...i hope it doesn't cause problems. Who'm I kidding? Like either of us have a chance with him. " Sup Ashley." OMG!!!!! He said my NAME! It's meant to be I just know it! Just then, Reed showed up. All of his Attention was off me and on HER. I thought I was going to die, and Reed knew it. "Hey Reed." Hey Hudson, how was foot ball practice?" "Oh it was good, how was chemistry?" He said grinning. He couldn't take his eyes off her. Well even I have to admit, Reed is pretty. "Oh it was great! I dissected frogs! Woo hoo." She always has to use sarcasm! Why?!? >:-( . "Oh, I gotta go, see ya later." He kissed her cheek and ran off. Oh! Did I mention Hudson and Reed have been a thing since 7th grade? Well they have been. "Hey Ash! We gotta go get our back packs from our lockers, the bells gonna ring soon." "Oh ok." Later that afternoon, I was sitting on my bed talking to Madison on the phone. "I can't believe he kissed her! Right in front of me!" "I know right. I don't know what he sees in her." We were talking about what has happened at school. "I don't know either. But I hope he stops see it one day." "Haha" "haha" we both laughed and talked until mom came in and told me to get off the phone or she would have to take it out of my college fund. After I got off the phone I went to bed. Another day of high school awaited me, and I was fully prepared.