☀️🔆You Were Supposed To Be My Light Instead You Became My Darkness🌑🌑

Comincia dall'inizio

When Will went to go kill Hannibal in his kitchen he kept hearing Crimson's calm soothing tones telling him not to reminding him that he is not a killer that it wouldn't feel good to become like Hannibal for that is not who he truly is and thanks to her voice Will changes his mind and leaves her voice was the wind to his sail the one thing that kept him afloat when he felt like he was drowning he wasn't sure if it was the fact he used the aftershave she gave him that came from Sarah or the fact that Hannibal had asked if Crimson knew he was there and what she would think of what he was doing.... which she did not.... the most surprising factor was Hannibal seemed to actually LIKE the smell of the aftershave that Sarah gave to him via Crimson though he knew that Hannibal was not there when Sarah had chosen it.... though it is quite possible he was in/on her mind.... then again Crimson was overly protective of Sarah and Andrew her "second family" the one she created for herself so he doubt that Hannibal would be stupid enough to try anything with them then again they had nothing he wanted.... not anymore not in the way they used to anyway.... but HE did after all Crimson was now living with him not them.... a couple of days later Will hears Crimson call out from outside the house "Will!.... Chilton's here!"  he rushes outside when he hears her say in a much softer slightly confused tone "and covered in blood!?!"  he walks out onto the porch where she stands with the pups at her heels and places his hand on her shoulder "come"  she calls to the pups then she and the pups wander around to the backyard and he smiles knowing that she knew he once again didn't want her to be privy to something as Will was talking to Chilton inside he heard Crimson's truck start and the dogs bark excitedly and knew she was taking them to see Andrew and Sarah which she had told him she was going to do earlier and his smile once again spreads across his face.... "your victim almost shot your girlfriend"  Hannibal hears a familiar soft ethereal voice say from behind him "you were shot at!?!.... are you alright!?!.... where you injured!?!"  he asks with genuine concern then he turns around and sees her smiling at him and his body sighs in relief as he chuckles when he realizes she meant Alana and he says "she is not my girlfriend!"  she asks "your favorite little plaything then!?!"  he walks over to her and says softly "no!"  he slides his hands down her arms and says "I would never do that to you!"  she smiles and he leans down and kisses her lips moaning into them as he whispers "I wish I could go further but I won't!"  she replies with a soft sad tone as he straightens and looks into her eyes "it has to be his choice or mine Hannibal!.... please don't make it for him this time!.... don't give him a reason to make the choice let it come as it is meant to be..... naturally!"  he nods with a small smile and says "I promise!"  she slides her hand down the soft dark shirt he's wearing and asks softly "a sweater huh?!"  he chuckles and says "I thought I'd mix things up today!"  she tilts her head and asks "do you have a few minutes before your next patient?!.... there's someone who'd like to say hi"  he smiles and says "of course!"  Crimson opens the door to his waiting room and Andrew rushes over to Hannibal with a smile on his face calling out happily "Uncle Hann!"  Hannibal hugs the young man with a chuckle he ends up spending an hour with Andrew playing games, reading stories, teaching the young man how to play the harpsicord and theremin as Crimson draws at his desk giving them their much needed "man time" to themselves they even go outside to make snowmen and when they came back in Crimson had hot cocoa and some premade cookies waiting for them by the fireplace.... "Hannibal I can't!"  Crimson says softly as Hannibal guides her to assist in in cooking the fish Jack and Will brought after ice fishing he stands behind her his chest pressed up against her back his hands over hers as they hold the knife "yes you can!"  he assures "no I can't!.... not while it's still alive!"  she tells him "you've killed before"  he replies "that may be true but the fish never did anything to me like those humans have!"  she says he raises his eyebrow at her "don't look at me like that!"  she says as she slides under his arm and away from him "I'm sorry"  he replies with a soft chuckle in his tone and a smile "I think I've had enough for one day!.... I'm going to go wash up!"  she says he looks at her sadly but nods and watches her walk away what he didn't realize was that she had left completely and that made him even sadder as soon as he found out but he put on a empty expression and went to go feed Jack and Will who he knew didn't know she was there at all.... as Will walks out of Hannibal's home he was surprised to find Crimson standing in the yard looking up at the night sky and letting the snow fall on her face his pups were all running around having a grand old time trying to catch the flakes as they fall with their teeth Crimson's hands grasp the jacket that magically falls upon her shoulders then she feels a familiar pair of warm arms wrap themselves around her and hears a soft soothing voice ask into her ear "aren't you cold?!"  she replies with a smile "not anymore!"  she turns her head and kisses Will's smiling lips and they stand there and watch the pups chase each other and the falling snow as Hannibal watches them from the window with a sad expression on his face as he watches Crimson slide her arms through Will's jacket then take Will's hand and lead him further out into the snow where they dance together laughing happily with the dogs barking around them as they join in the fun of dancing and throwing small really badly made snowballs giving Will the true peace he needs in these desperately confusing times....