the dinner

" So Marinette are there anythings you like to do?? " Bruce asked attempting to make a conversation with his new found daughter.
" Well singing ,dancing , drawing , honestly everything!!" She said.
" That's nice you want to tell us about you! "  Asked Bruce.
" Yeah I want to make some things clear." She answered
"1. I would like to warn you guys about my mood swings.
2. I sleep walk sometimes at night when I have nightmares or you can say flashbacks if I ever sleep.
3. Do not touch my things or I won't be responsible for what will happen to you. Understand?" She asked giving them a cold glare. They all nodded thier heads.
"Good ! And I am really sorry if I wake you up at night." She said as her glare was replaced by a apologetic smile.
"It's ok " said bruce smiling at her.
" Yep it's definitely fine" dick said reassuring her.
" Thankyou " she said smiling back at them.
" And martha you will be going to gotham academy with your brother's tim and Damien tomorrow! Ok??

As marinette was about to respond her phone started ringing.
M: hi uncle j
J : hi my honary neice! How are you doing? And how's gotham.
M: I am fine uncle j and gotham is beautiful.
J : well Nettie are you free on Saturday theirs a concert and I want you to sing.
M: only two days Uncle j??
J : yep but I know you can do it so please!!
M : fine! send me the papers!!
J : thank you and I love you my rock n roll niece.bye!
M: love you too uncle! bye!
She finished the call and turned towards her father
" Father I will be going to paris on Saturday morning and will come back by night-time! " She said looking at him.
" You can go but why are you going??" He asked
" I can't tell you that I just have some buisness to take care of! Good night father! Sisters! And brothers! " she said before getting up from the table taking some cookies, and cheese in plate and leaving.Marinette fed kwami's there specific food and went to bed.