in Gotham

Marinette got off the plane and took a deep breath. Taking in her surroundings ,she immediately started searching for her father's butler.

"Hi are you Alfred pennysworth??" She asked as she approached the elder.
"Yes and you must be miss marinette" asked Alfred
" Yes I am and please Alfred do not call me miss I am tired of that word." She said as her hands met her forehead rubbing it.
"But miss" Alfred started only for being cut off by marinette
" Please! Alfred." She pleaded
" If you insist marinette" said Alfred
"Thank you" she said while she gave him a big smile.

They got in the car and made their way to the manor. When they arrived Alfred took her inside in a living room with a bunch of teenagers and 2 adults. One of them looking very stressed.

"Hey father not happy to see me or are you wondering if I am a normal child?? " She said as she made her way to the stressed adult.
"If you are thinking about the second when then I will tell you I am really sorry!" She said as he looked towards her.
" It's ok! One more won't hurt! What is your name??" Bruce asked smiling and patting her head.
" Marinette Martha dupain cheng but for now Wayne. I would like to say that this manor is huge but looks homey! How much did you buy it for? And nice work Alfred!" She said looking around.
" Dollar 15000 and thank-you marinette" said Alfred coming out of nowhere.
"Cheap" she mumbled.
"Ok Martha you can go and meet your other siblings" said bruce motioning towards the others.
"Hello Richard Grayson" said marinette as she was pulled in hug.
"Hello Martha you can call me dick" said dick as he released her.
"Ok dick! Hello Jason Todd !" She said as she was once again pulled in a hug.
" Hello you can call me jay or anything you like!" Said Jason releasing her.
"Well I will just call you jay - jay ! Hello Cassandra Cain ." she said shaking the girls hand.
" Hello you can call me cass if you like" said cass smiling at her.
" As you wish cass ! Hi Barbara stich" said marinette as she was pulled in a hug.
" You can call me barb or barbs" said Barbara releasing her.
" Ok barbs ! Hi Timothy Drake! " She said as she was pulled in a hug once again.
" Hi it's nice to meet you can call me tim." He said releasing her.
" As you wish tim! Hello Damien Al Aghul Wayne" she said moving to stand in front of him.
" You can call him demon spawn" said jason in between.
" I am not talking to you am I?? " She asked as the temperature dropped and her voice turned icy cold . Making jason shut up immediately and shake his head furiously.
" So ,zip it ! " She said giving him a bat glare.
" Like I was saying maybe the demon head hier would like to spar with me sometime? " She asked giving her hand for a hand shake.
" As long as you can take it my sister." Damien said smirking.