family

Bruce's Pov
This is my daughter. I like her. I saw how she interacted with others she gave all of them smiles and was not having a problems with a hugs . She read my mind when she walked in . She already knew the names of all of them. And the way she challenged Damien. I got to know that some real drama was going to happen. She is sweet, observant ,scary and smart it's nice.

"Well how do you know are names??" Asked Cassandra
"Research and I know everything about you guys and for some I know more than they want me to know!!" She said eying Damien and Tim.

What does she know?? Does she know that we are the batfam??? and what about tim???

Damien Pov
She is intresting. she somehow reminds me a little of Katherine. Well i think it will be fun sparing with her. And what does she mean by everything.??

Tim's Pov
She inherited the batglare!!!!
What does she mean by knowing everything about us??? Our secret identities???

Jason, cass,barb ,dick, and tim Pov
She is sweet but scary

3rd person's Pov
After that Alfred gave her a house tour and showed marinette her room.

" It's nice! Do you think you can get me a sweing machine Alfred??" She asked
" Ok marinette" said Alfred as he took his leave.
She called Chloe
C: hey Marinette!
M: hey Chloe! I am fine! but do you think you can buy me a singing booth ?? I am teleporting it in my room.
C: right away maribug!
M: thankyou Chloe

Marinette set up her singing booth and started unpacking her clothes after half an hour a knock was heard on the door.

"Come in" she called
" Is this machine ok marinette??" Said Alfred handing her the machine.
"Thankyou Alfred! it's perfect!!"  She said examining it
" Your welcome you can get rid of the jet lag I will come and wake you up for dinner." Said Alfred taking his leave.
Marinette slept for 3 hours before she got up and changed. Just as she got changed she heard a knock on her door.
"Marinette the dinner will be ready in 15 minutes" said Alfred from behind the door.
" Let me help you" she said as she opened the door.
" There is no" started Alfxred.
" Nope I am helping you"  she stated before closing the door behind her.
"Now off to the kitchen" she said as she walked towards the kitchen.