"Hyungie... I'm sure your art is amazing.. cause you're amazing!"

I had to hold onto Hoseok hyung's shouder to keep myself from fainting. This kid isn't really letting me breathe with all these compliments that can potentially damage my heart.

"And of course.. Pretty~!"

MEDIC! CALL MEDIC! HE'S KILLING ME!

I can already feel how hot my face is getting from him calling me pretty. I didn't know if I should even talk cause it's all just gonna be jumbled words that'll come out of my mouth.

"Chill with the compliments, Kook. Your Taehyungie hyung needs to breathe here and you might make his face explode"

Why does he keep referring me like that?

"But I'm just being honest, hyungie!"

And why isn't he taking notice of it?

Or.. does he not mind? Ok, stop with your delulu thoughts here, Kim Taehyung! It might not mean much to him and he thinks it's just all platonic. It's fine.

Plus I don't mind also calling him mine- SLOW DOWN!

"Damn! I forgot I have to go back to Dance class since I was told to teach the others the choreography for an upcoming performance"

.... lol wait.. doesn't that mean?

"Tae, you and Jungkook can go around the campus some more. I'm sure Yoongi hyung wouldn't mind me leaving Kook with you. He trusts you now after all"

Yeah well.. that's a bad decision Yoongi hyung made...

I didn't even get to say a word when I got a kiss on the head from Hoseok hyung and I see him do the same to Jungkook. He waved us goodbye and we watched his figure disappear to the corner.

"Oh hyung! I just realized... it's our first time being together like this! We should hang out together more~"

Jungkook gave me a smile on his face and 10 seconds seconds of us being together I can already feel myself ascend to the heavens.

"R-Right.."
"Come on, hyung! We should go check out some of your other classes too! What else are you taking?"

I needed to take a minute to remember my classes, even though I can easily tell which class I have, but this boy is making it really hard to concentrate.

"Fashion design.."
"Really?! You make clothes? I would love to try on some of your work, hyung!"

He started bouncing up and down like the cute bunny he is and I can't help, but smile at him endearingly. He really is precious...

"There are some clothes I wanted to wear, but couldn't! I love what I'm currently wearing right now... but-"

Right when he said that I looked down at his clothes. I wasn't checking him out or anything.. as a fashion student, I must observe clothes. That makes total sense.

 That makes total sense

I don't know... looks pretty hot to me

"Oh thank you, hyung"

Wait what?

I see his face brighten up and I realized I said it out loud. I have no idea how to react.. should I be embarrassed or proud? I guess both, but more on the latter since I made him happy.

"What.. DO you want to wear? And what's stopping you?"

I see him hesitate a bit. I can see that he was contemplating on what to say to me. I was about to tell him it's okay to not tell me if it's something personal, but he beat me to it.

"Maybe someday... I'll show you"

Show me..?

My mind is a holy place and no sinful thoughts shall enter. I am a pure person, who does not think of such perverted things. Taehyung do not bring shame to your family!

"I actually wanted to ask you something, hyungie"
"What is it?"

He pulled his backpack to his front and proceeded to zip it open. He pulled out a paper from it and handed it over to me.

I took it and read what's on the paper.

"Oh! You'll be creating some sort of story board?"

Jungkook nodded at this and went beside me to point at something on the paper. Wow he smells really good- okay focus on the paper Mr. Sniffer.

"After making the story board, I'll have to make some sort of short film that relates to it. If it's something sad, I'll go to buildings or use filters that creates that type of atmosphere"

I nodded in understanding at this and turned to Jungkook. Giving him back his paper.

"Why are you showing me this? Is there something you need help from me?"

Jungkook nodded and timidly looked up at me.

"Since your classes are in the more creative type of field. You'll be able to help me come up with ideas for the story board.... if you don't mind"

I would help you bury a dead body without a second thought. What are you talking about?

"I would gladly help you"

"Thank you so much, hyung!" He gave me his bunny smile and I felt accomplished for that.

"Maybe next week? We'll be meeting in my house and-"

Huh..?

I'll go to his house for this? Him and I alone? Jungkook and Taehyung? I haven't taken him to dinner first though?

Shut up, Taetae! This is a project!

"-you don't have to bring anything and that's that! Okay?"

Fuck I didn't listen..

"Okay"
"See you then, Taehyungie hyung!"

Next week will be the day I disappear from this world and die. I'm honestly looking forward to it if my death happens to be someone with a bunny smile.

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim:
Hello, hello! I'm not sure how long this story will go, but just so you know... we're kind of half way done. This is supposed to be like a short story, but I'm not sure yet!

I'm happy that due to my boredom/free time, I decided to create stories to enjoy and pass some time! 💜

Thank you all for reading 💛