This is gonna be fun~

••••••• ••••• •••••••

JIMIN POV

"You alright there, kid?"

F U C K

Is this karma for teasing Taehyung about Jungkook? Cause Lord have mercy on me!

I can already see that fucker smirking at me. I should've pushed him in high school that one time for mistaking me as a 3rd Grader.

I felt Yoongi hyung pat my shoulder and I flinched a bit, but regained my posture and gave him a small smile.

"I'm fine, hyung! It's just... uhm.. you see.. I have this project.. in-in... in my photography cl-class"

Yoongi hyung hummed in understanding and nodded his head. He gave my shoulder a light pat and said with a soft tone.
"Oh? I'm sure you'll do well in that class"

Stop being so sweet! I need to breathe!

"Y-Yoongi hyung.. I.. I want-"

Yoongi hyung sees my hands fidget and move around the table a lot. So he grabbed one of my hands and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

My brain malfunctioned at this and looked down on his hands. I wasn't thinking anymore and blurted out.

"I want your hands to be my muse!"

There was silence.

WHY WHY WHY WHY JIMIN WHY

I saw Hoseok hyung in the background walking towards our table with a drink, but after hearing me, he immediately turned around, choked and started coughing loudly.

Dumb and dumber aren't any better. Taehyung covered his mouth and excused himself to leave the table, only to laugh with Hoseok hyung in the back.

Jungkook turned away covering his face with his mask and pulled up his hoodie, seeming want to disappear... I can also see his shoulders shaking, which means he was laughing at me too. Great.

Yoongi hyung just stared at me, then at his hand, then to me again. He was obviously trying to process on my words and what to say.

Please forgive me for this dumbassery

"I.. I.. sure? I guess? If that helps you on your... project"

I won... but at what cost?

••••••• ••••• •••••••

TAEHYUNG POV

Jungkook, Hoseok hyung and I were currently having a walk around the campus since the youngest still haven't explored the whole school.

The three of us left Jimin to his own devices (Min Yoongi) and pretending to not see his pleading eyes. I'm sure he'll be fine on his own, they need to talk about the project anyway.

"This is where your Taehyungie hyung class is, together with Jiminie"

I almost tripped on air when Hoseok hyung mentioned me to Jungkook as his. It seems he didn't even noticed when he excitedly looked through the window of my Art class.

"You make arts, hyung? That's so cool! I bet your art is amazing and pretty~"

Pease be still my whipped heart...

"I-I wouldn't really call it.. amazing and pretty, Jungkook"

The little Bambi turned around with his wide eyes and gave me a 'stern' look.