𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸. 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎

Sylvie sighed softly as she leaned with her head on Sam's chest while he was playing a video game. Sam finished the game and looked down at his girlfriend. He smiled softly as he lightly stroke her hair. Sylvie looked back up at him and smiled.

"Hi," She said in a soft tone which made Sam chuckle.

"Hey," He replied as he rested his hand on hers. Sylvie entangled their fingers and leaned her head back down on his chest. "I love you," Sam whispered softly and the butterflies that never left started fluttering harder in Sylvie's stomach.

"I love you too," She replied while looking back at him. They kissed softly and Sam pulled Sylvie closer. They parted but they stayed close, their foreheads touching and their noses brushing each other. They stayed like that for a bit and they both decided that they never wanted to leave, but they would have to eventually.

☁️✨💿✨☁️

Sylvie sighed as she looked into her mirror trying to see if anything looked bad

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Sylvie sighed as she looked into her mirror trying to see if anything looked bad. She wore a pair of mustard coloured pants with a white blouse that had flowers embroidered on it, she wore her hair loose and had put on some light make-up before finishing the look with some small gold jewellery and her chequered slip-on Vans.

"Sylv, you look great, stop worrying," Stacey said who sat on Sylvie's bed.

"But what if he doesn't like it?" Sylvie asked with worry.

"Okay, one, since when do you care what a boy thinks of you? And, two, Sam will love it, just like he loves you," Stacey smiled at her older sister who sighed. "Now, take your bag and go, you don't want to be late," She added with a giggle as she handed Sylvie her small brown bag.

"Have I ever told you you're the best sister ever?" Sylvie smiled softly.

"You have now. Now leave!" Stacey laughed and Sylvie hugged her little sister before running to the front door. She quickly kissed her parents on the cheek before grabbing her skateboard and leaving. She and Sam were gonna have a picnic date and Sylvie had honestly never been more excited for a date before. She never thought she could love a boy this much, but here she was, and she didn't mind it one bit. She picked up a bit of speed as she got closer to the park, the butterflies started to take off.

She reached Stonybrook's local park and hopped off her skateboard. It was a warm summer day but not too warm. She walked to the grass and picked out a spot that was in the sun but close to some shadow if they needed it. She took out the blanket they were gonna use and laid it down.

She was a few minutes early so she sat down in a criss-cross position as she waited for Sam. It eventually became 1.p.m. which was the time they decided to meet up but Sam wasn't there yet.