𝙸. 𝙺𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚢'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

"𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚢'𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗' 𝚘𝚗"

"𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐"

𝙰𝚜 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝙼𝚌𝙶𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 out of the car she spent hours in she looked at the house she would be calling home from now on

𝙰𝚜 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝙼𝚌𝙶𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 out of the car she spent hours in she looked at the house she would be calling home from now on. She wasn't exactly happy about the move. She had a good life in New York. She had good grades, nice friends, a good dance studio and her life was overall great, well before the incident at least. Although for her little sister Stacey it wasn't. When she got diagnosed with diabetes her life took a real turn. Sylvie of course, tried everything she could to help Stacey. But in the end, moving was the best decision. Even though Sylvie had no say in it, not like her parents would let her.

"You will find your place here soon enough, kiddo. Just don't blow anything up," Her father Bill McGill laughed to her as he carried a box. Sylvie sent him a small but kinda sarcastic smile back as she thought back to the one incident she had at her old school where she had a science mistake.

"Your father's right, sweetie. And I heard there's a great dance studio here," Her mother Susan McGill added while also carrying a box and trying to be extra nice even though Sylvie knew that under it she liked Stacey more. "Why don't you and Stacey check out your new rooms? All your boxes are already there. And help Stacey if she needs it," She finished.

"Fine," Sylvie said not that happy and lightly rolled her eyes at the fact that she would have to help Stacey. Don't get her wrong, she loved her little sister, but sometimes it just hurt and got annoying at how clear it was that their parents liked Stacey more.

"Come on," Stacey said as the two went upstairs to their new rooms. The McGill's had a designer come over to design their new rooms, so this was going to be the first time they would see the end results. Sylvie and Stacey's rooms were right next to each other, so, they stood next to each other right before their doors.

"Three, two, one!" Sylvie counted and the sisters opened the door at the same time. Both of them gasped as they looked at their dream rooms.

 Both of them gasped as they looked at their dream rooms