Jack: 1

"I bet 'I' get thee most!' a loud, Russian voice boasted.

"Sorry mate, but 'I'm' getting the most!" another voice said, laced with a heavy Australian accent.

"I don't care who gets the most! Just make sure you get all them. Oh and remember to leave a coin!" a light, bubbly voice cried.

"Don't worry Tooth, I'll get all of the teeth before 'these' two even realize I'm gone!" I said, resting on my staff.

"I don't think so mate!" the Australian accent roared in outrage.

"Sorry Bunny, but I have the record." I proudly stated, trying to get on his nerves.

"He actually does have the record, the last I remember counting was one-hundred, thirty-three thousand, in a row, and that was only in March!" Tooth said excitedly.

"Well the seasons have changed and all that snow is gone. Now I'm going to be the fastest!" Bunny said.

"Let's just start already!" Tooth said, annoyed.

"Ready!...Setty!....-"

"Wait!" I cried suddenly.

"What?!?!" everyone shouted. Even Sandy had a question mark on his head.

"Something isn't right" I said putting a hand on my chest.

"What? You gonna have a heart attack?" Bunny snickered.

"No. Something is wrong. Something is going on with Jack's center." North said, giving Bunny a hard glare.

"It feels like it's...pulling me!" I said as I grabbed hold of the chimney on the roof of the house we had gathered on. My feet left the roof and started pulling me.

"Look at thee Moon!" North declared pointing. It was shining so bright that it was hard to look at. Sandy started making different shapes on his head so fast that it was hard to understand. Finally, he toned it down to two shapes and started to slow down. One shape was a crescent moon and the other looked like a men's bathroom sign (you know, the little stick figure guy).

"The Man in the Moon!" we all realized. Sandy gave us an annoyed look.

"Jack. I think you should go with the wind." Tooth said as a sudden burst of wind started blowing hard. It was starting to get harder to hold on.

"Yes. Go, go now." North shouted.

"Yeah mate, we will collect the teeth. You go find out what's going on!" Bunny said, holding back a smile. I guess he thought he was going to get the most teeth. I know he is fast and all but I'd put my money on Sandy. I looked at North, to Bunny, to Sandy (gave him a wink), to Tooth.

"Sorry Tooth, I know I was suppose to help collect teeth but I think I have to go."

"It's ok Jack. Now go!" The wind started to blow even harder and I could hardly hold on. I took a deep breath and clenched my staff. I closed my eyes and let go. When I opened my eyes, North, Bunny, Sandy, and Tooth were gone.