Jack: 2

"Why did you take me here?" I asked, looking up at the moon. Moon: Does nothing. Me: Facepalms my forehead. Guess I had to find out myself.

I started to fly through the branches of the trees. Looking for anything special or weird. After a while I just looked for something living. Anything. Nothing, all was still. If I don't find anything living soon, I am going to go insane.

Then, I heard it. The sound of footsteps. And then voices. I flew out of the trees to find a small path to find a small path that leads up into the forest and down to a lake thingy. I think it is called a fjord, I remember visiting fjords when I'm frosting the world. I look across it and saw a castle.

"Wow." I was not expecting that. I looked back to the forest. Rising above the trees far away is a mountain. It is sitting exactly north, yeah I'm cool like that I'm super good at directions. I looked back to the castle. There is something oddly familiar about it. I suddenly heard the footsteps and voices again. I started to fly over the water just to see someone else racing towards me. On the water. Wait, on ice?! Ice just started forming. But I didn't do anything, I hadn't even touched the water.

The "someone" almost ran straight into me and I had to fly out of the way. Not like the person would have hit me anyways. The "someone" left a trail of ice on the water, with snowflake patterns on the surface. The ice started to spread and other people ran out of the castle. But the "ice maker" was already on the other side of the fjord. I was totally confused. So I followed the "ice maker".

The "ice maker" was running so fast, zig-zagging through the trees. I got smacked in the face many times and I could feel cuts starting to bleed. God, I hate this forest. And most forests. I needed to find out who this guy was. And about the ice. How was that even possible?

Suddenly, the guy slowed down. Thank you finally. But he kept walking. At least I will get to see his face. I flew in front of him. His head was bent down, but wait?! This was a 'she'! She was wearing a blue and black  dress. A fusia cape trailed behind her. She had blue gloves on, wait, 'glove' on. Is that a new trend? I didn't see anything fall when see was running. Maybe she lost it before I got here.

We came to a small clearing. No living things in sight. Dang, I could go for cute, little bunnies right now, just for something to rest my eyes from the snow falling and the forest. The thought of bunnies reminded me of Bunny. I wondered what my friends were doing now.

"This kind of sad looking." She said as she lifted her head. So she does speak. Her eyes were big and blue. Beautiful. Her cheeks were stained with tear streaks. I didn't even hear her cry. I looked around. It was sad looking. I stopped. Thinking of what I could do to make some fun. Fun is my specialty. I ran to catch up to her. Was she always in such a hurry?

She smiled a little. What is she thinking about? The smile vanished and she crossed her arms. Oh no, now what? Her eyes flicked around the ground, like she was talking to herself. Having an argument. If she was talking to herself, than I might as well too.

 So Jack, how are you doing?

Good, good, can't complain too much, though my face hurts from those branches.

Oh, that's not good.

Hey, while I'm talking to myself, can I ask you a question?

Sure! Go ahead.

Do you know where we are?

No, not really.

But, it feels familiar, right?

Yes. Yes it does.

Something also feels weird about it too, right?

Yes! It totally feels strange.

Ok, just making sure I'm not going crazy.

Well, if you were insane, I would be insane.

True, very true.

Wait. I didn't remember frosting this place. It's the beginning of summer not winter. Why was it snowing?! And cold? When I first came here it felt warm and now it was cold. It had to be this girl. She made that ice. How was it possible?

I looked back at the girl. She looked like she was going to explode. Her eyes were flickering back and forth so fast. She stopped suddenly and looked around. So did I. We were on the mountain that I saw earlier. It was magnificent. Suddenly the snow began to fall thicker and faster.

"I can't!" the girl shouted. It kind of scared me, it was so sudden. "I can't keep it in. Bottling it up. Concealing and not feeling my emotions." she gasped. She looked up at the moon and right on time it parted through the clouds. I walked up to her, right to her ear and whispered, "Let it go."