Elsa: 1

A tear rolled down my cheek, down to my chin. It stayed there until another tear fell from my eye and met it. They became one, and silently slipped down to the snow. I kept walking on, trying to get as far away from the castle as I could. And people, god I hate people right now. But, I don't blame them. My mind kept replaying their faces. Everyone's expressions, Anna's expressions. Oh god, I can't think about that now.

As more tears fell, the colder it became, like 10 degrees colder everytime they hit the snow. I wiped my eyes and tried to focus on something, anything thing that would take my mind off of what had happened tonight. There wasn't much to look at though, just some old willow trees and a small clearing with a waterfall. No living things in sight. "This is kind of sad looking." I said to myself. I just kept walking though.

I finally had stopped crying which was good because it was starting to get really cold, even for me, and that was saying something. I looked up at the sky, trying to find the stars. The snow was so thick and the clouds were covering the sky, so I couldn't see them. I started to wonder if the sky was awake, and that reminded me of Anna. I didn't want to think of her terrified face right now.

Just keep walking. Just keep walking. You're fine Elsa. Keep your cool. Really? A cold pun? God, you're a dork. A small smile crept up my cheeks. Stop it! Stop it! This is serious! The smile vanished. I crossed my arms and held them to my chest. Elsa, you really messed up this time. You need to bury your feelings down, down, down. Really? I do? Yes, you do.

I stopped and looked around. I was on the North Mountain now. Wow, time flies by when you talk to yourself. Well, at least it's far away, and there was already snow here. So it isn't like I made it, but it is still snowing so I'm probably making it worse. Oh well. No! Not "oh well'! Stop it right now!

"I can't!" I yelled out loud. "I can't keep it in. Bottling it up. Concealing and not feeling my emotions!" I gasp. First signs of insanity, talking to yourself. No, I need to get it out. I looked around again. No one here. I looked up at the moon, parting through the clouds. It was shining so bright. Well here goes nothing. I guess I have to let it go.