Emiyo Shinyon

Name: Emiyo Shinyon

Name: Emiyo Shinyon

Nickname: Emi

Age: 16 (season 1), 18 (Season 2)

Sexuality: straight

Personality: intelligent, straightforward, caring, loyal, honest, helpful, blunt, quiet,

Weapons to survive: Use bow and arrow

Hobbies: Reading books, sewing, drawing, thinker, building, memorize things

Likes: Senku, books, anatomy, the forest, helping friends, sewing things, learning new things, the color blue, sushi, being alone to work, building stuff, seashells

Dislike: crowded people, being betrayed or insulted, getting things wrong, her past

Side Note:
She can talk when her friends or senku is around.

She suffered from PTSD, after her parents and grandmother passed away

She fell in love with Senku when they were kids.

She sings to herself when she is alone

She wears her mother's necklace and never takes it off

She was introduced into books by her grandmother after she lost her parents

She is 1 month younger than Senku

History/Background
As a child around 4, she use to be a social and active girl. She loved to meet people and play outside with her mom and dad. With her dad as a construction worker, she watches him fix and build stuff, which she often helps out. With her mom a musician, she listens to her sing which she tags along. She had a perfect life but it didn't last very long.

When they driving around, they crashed into another car that was speeding. Emi survived but her parents didn't. She only had minor injuries and was ok but her heart wasn't, not physically but emotionally. She was devastated and broken that her parents were gone, she will no longer see her dad build or hear her mom sing but the only thing was her mother's necklace and remembering the feeling when her parents placed their hands on her cheek as comfort. As she got released from the hospital, her grandma took full custody of her and took care of her. Emi was glad to find a home but remained broken.

For the past year, she just sat down on the floor, no words or do nothing, she didn't want to play or met anyone, through the trauma that she went through. She became emotionless, like something inside of her was dead, she was no longer the happy girl she was.

Her grandmother noticed it so she decided to show her some books that she can enjoy, she gave her a book about for builders, which caught Emi's interest. She spend her days, reading books about many things, her favorite was anatomy, history of inventions, music, and science. She knows that Emi won't be the girl she was but she will become something more.

Emi tried fixing a toaster as a start, she failed many times but she didn't give up. She helps her grandma when she was in pain or so she help check up on her, she sings to herself at day and night, and read more books. She became intelligent after reading so much, even though was quiet and always by herself, and stresses out easily when she is in a car or out at night. making friends were hard but it changed when she met him.

As she was walking to a park to read her book, she saw Senku building a generator. She decided to watch him from a distance. When she saw that the middle schoolers messed with his invention, she just went to it and fixed.
When she met him, she started hang out with him while more like build or do experiments. She was even glad to make a friend after so long, and became his partner in his experiments. She was able to make two new friends that were his, and the more she was with him the more she is falling for him.

She spend all of her time on reading and with him. She is always with him and no one else, she couldn't make friends since she was brutally honest, like she forgot how to make a normal conversation. She even compliments Senku honestly, a small since that she is in love with him.

When she became 8, her grandma had cancer and didn't or afford to get treatment. Her friend Byakuya Ishigami was there and agreed to take care of Emi. When she passed away, Emi became more depressed and just show no emotion. The only one that she had was Senku, which he didn't mind he did see her as a partner to help with experiments.
As years gone by, they became closer and Emi always stay with Senku all the time, he even placed his hand on her cheek to calm her down.