Luna is starting to think that her obsession with becoming a vampire has swallowed her up and now, her judgment is clouded.

"Are you insane?!" Luna exclaimed.

Luckily, Charlie left for work and he doesn't get the chance to overhear what the twins are arguing about.

"You're eighteen and you're getting married?!" Her voice was so loud that Bella thought that her ears went numb.

"Is that so bad?"

"Are you not hearing the volume and the tone of my voice?!" Luna continued to shout. "I think I'm having a heart attack!"

"Luna, you're only eighteen." Bella stated.

"And you don't see me getting married!" Luna retorted.

The raven-haired girl needed a few minutes to register the news in her head, causing her to move back onto her bed and sat down. Bella could see Luna's gold eyes holding a hint, well, more than a hint of bafflement.

"Luna, I know this is a bit reckless─"

"A bit ?!"

Bella sighs deeply before continuing to try and persuade her sister into giving them her blessing.

"It's really reckless. But, Luna, this is Edward we're talking about." Bella tried to justify.

"Oh, trust me. I'm fully aware of who we're talking about." Luna retorted.

Bella once again lets out a deep sigh as she reaches for her twin sister's hands, taking them in hers as she looks straight into her golden-brown eyes.

"What I'm trying to say, is that Edward would always look out for me. I can't imagine being with anyone else other than him." Bella said.

Luna came down from her frantic and dramatic phase and looked at Bella the same way she was looking at her.

"And what about daddy? When you get married to Edward and become a vampire, what do you plan to tell daddy why you're not aging?" Luna asked her, her voice finally in a normal volume.

With the question that Luna asked, Bella couldn't help but be speechless. It was something that Bella never wanted to do but has to be done. But Luna would never approve of that. Not in a million years.

When the loss of words from Bella took more than five seconds, that's when realization hit Luna in the face like a truck. Her shaped eyebrows slightly shoot up before the words came out of her mouth.

"You're going to ditch him, aren't you?" Luna said, asking a question that she already knows the answer to.

And she was right. Because for the second time around, Bella was at a loss for words. All she could do was part her lips ever-so-slightly before looking down, not being able to look at Luna in the eye any longer.

Luna stifled a bitter laugh before a smile that is just as bitter as her laugh appeared on her lips.

"And here I thought I was the selfish one." Luna stated before yanking her hands away from Bella's grasps and taking her bag before making her way down to the living room, where she was able to see Jasper and Edward standing right outside through the window.

Luna sighed in frustration before she goes out the front door, immediately noticing Edward's guilty expression as he tried to avoid Luna's gaze. As she approached the Volvo, Jasper made her way towards her to take her bag and take it upon himself to carry it.

"Let me." Jasper said as he offered his hand.

Luna gives her bag to Jasper and the vampire placed a kiss on the girl's forehead, but with her glare at Edward still razor-sharp.