Sasuke: Ye-

Before Sasuke could finish he was tackle by a hug

??: It great to see you Sasuke, we missed you.

Sasuke: Hey Leone *Pat's her head*

Leone: hmm that feel nice huh oh hey Sarada.

Sarada: Hey how Kurome doing?

Leone: Well...we manage to put her to sleep. She really missed you.

Sarada: As did I, I mean my first day at school was alright and all, but I felt like there was something missing.

Leone: Hehe you two really are best friends.

Sarada:*smiles* Yup!!

Sasuke: Tell me Leone, what is everyone else doing?

Leone: Akame making food, Tohru sleeping in your bed, Ikki training with Sephiroth, Stella watching over Kurome. Lucifer in his room as usual, Sadao is at work still, Kuroka somewhere in the house. Asuna and Kirito are in the other training room. Yami hunting strays, Nana with her animals, Rin studying and Nero relaxing.

Sarada: Anyway I'm gonna go watch over Kurome then do my homework. What are you gonna do big brother?

Sasuke: I think I'll speak to our uncle.

Leone: Can I come with you please?

Sasuke: Sure why not.

In Sarada room

As Sarada enter the room she sees Stella watching over Kurome.

Sarada: Hi Stella I'm back.

Stella: Hehe we all miss you it was lonely without you two here.

Sarada: I know, but big brother and I are planning on inviting our family over to introduce them to all of you.

Sarada becomes sad and looks at Kurome.

Sarada:*sigh* I hope she doesn't hate me.

Stella: Of course not...she was just sad you couldn't stay another day with her that all.

Sarada: But still I hurt her and I didn't want to cause that to any of you. *begins to tear up*

Stella hug Sarada

Stella: Shh it okay we know. We all are grateful to both you and your big brother for saving us and giving us the love and kindness we deserve. We are eternally grateful and wish to stay by your side till the end of time.

Stella: Come now why not take a nap with her. I'm gonna go check on the others.

Sarada: Okay and thank you.

Timeskip to dinner

Everyone is at the table eating

Sasuke: Hmm Akame your food is always exquisite, delicious and heavenly.

Tohru: Master is right Akame you really an excellent cook, can you please teach me your way?

Sarada: Hehe ay Tohru

Sasuke: Excuse me everyone I would like to ask you all something.

Akame: What is it Sasuke?

Tohru: Is something wrong master?

Ikki: Have we done anything wrong.

Izuku: What wrong big brother?

Sarada: Calm down everyone jeez if you keep asking then my brother won't be able to speak.