Chapter 10: Joan of Arc

"Minato Woke Up on the Couch in the Lodge With Everyone."

"Each Other Started To Wake Up." Minato Felt Better, Like The Sickness He Had Was Gone For Good."

"The Red & Blue Candles, Were Gone."
Minato Found a Blue Blanket Over Him That Cover Him and Aigis."

"Elizabeth and Theodore Were Gone."
Minato Couldn't Remember What Happened In The Dream."

"Only Bits and Pieces."
He only Could Remember Names Like La Pucelle and Tart But that was it."

"Agh What Happened, Why are We All Sleeping Together? Said Jenpei."

"I don't know what I Had a Crazy Dream said Yukari."
You all had Crazy Dreams? Said Minato."

"Yeah That's Odd, I Wish I Could Remember What Was Going on? Said Fuuka."

"Let's Not Think About it too much, My Neck Hurts From That Sleeping Position I was in said Mitsuru."

"Uh Guys Look at The Time, Aren't you Guys Going to Be Late For School? Said Shinjiro."

"Whoa What The Heck Were We Thinking We Got to Get to School! Said Jenpei."

"Everyone Ran Around in Different Directions to Grab Stuff From There Dorm Rooms."

"Minato Quickly Got On His Uniform and Ran out with Everyone."

"Seems Like Nothing Has Changed Yet it Has Been said Elizabeth."

"This is The New Version of Timeline, Modoka Kaname's Wish Made when becoming a God said Kyubay."

"Everything and Everyone Will Play Out as The Same, But Would Feel the Sort of Difference said Kyubay."

"This is a New World Now, and it Can't be Changed, Now Persona-Users and Magical Girls Live in the Same Universe There are Bond To be a Lot of Conflicts Between the two said Kyubay."

"Either Way This is The Identical World That Was Meant to be right Elizabeth? Said Kyubay."

"Indeed It Is, Though That This Is Not My Own Timeline, Seeing Him Happy Again, Gives me More Determination said Elizabeth."

"The Determination To See Him Set Free From His Future Fate, I Will Find a Way, And in my Own Way, Not a Wish to Become a Magical Girl Will Make Possible said Elizabeth."

"Even If That's Possible, You Don't Have the Potential To Become With Your Status of The Velvet Room and Such said Kyubay."

"Yet With Your Inhuman Ability You Can See and Communicate Me Just as Your Siblings Can said Kyubay."

"For Persona-Users, Sense There Like Magical Girls They Can See Me Unlike Any other Humans with Special Ability said Kyubay."

"Isn't Time to Go? Said Homura." Homura had her Hair Down, A Dark Red Ribbon in her Hair and a Black and Purple Gem Earring in her Right Ear."

"Oh That's Right It's About Time, I Pay a Little Visit to The Sea of Souls to A Friend Named Erebus said Elizabeth."

"Do You Really Call Him a Friend?, You Destroy Every Once a Year said Homura."

"I do, But Once I Find a Way To Completely Destroy Him I'll be Able to Save Minato Arisato From His Fate of Becoming a Seal Of Humanity said Elizabeth."

"Choose That Decision of Yours Wisely, You Don't Want To End Up Like Me Said Homura."

"I did Everything to Save Modoka, So if you Desire to Save Minato Arisato Choice The Decision You Make Wisely said Homura."