Chapter 4: Robot In The Past

"Minato Found Himself Somewhere Else Then Being Passed Out in This World."

"He was in a Witches Labyrinth."
He had to Find a way out of There."

"When Wondering Around,
He Saw a Man Fighting Off Some of The Familiars."
He Looked Like He Needed Some Help With Them Too."

"Minato Went In to Help."
He Had Summon His Persona,
Orpheus and Attacked The Familiars."

"This Surprise The Man as He Did So."
I, La Hire, God's Wrath Incarnate, Refuse To Die Here! I will See Melissa Again! Said La Hire."

"The Witch Soon Escaped, With the Labyrinth Disappearing."

"You Have My Gratitude said La Hire."
Minato Looked at Him."
I can't Believe you Slayed Somewhat of A Beast, You Look like La Pucelle But a Boy for that Matter said La Hire."

"Then You Must Be La Hire Correct? Said Minato."
I am Minato, I was With La Pucelle herself and Melissa as Well Not Too Long Ago said Minato."

"You Met My Melissa, So My Daughter is Safe! Said La Hire."
She is, I Plan to Met Her and La Pucelle Again said Minato."

"Then Please Tell Her For Me, Tell Her That The Troops and I Are In Good Health said La Hire."

"The Area Has Been Crawling With Beasts Like The One you Fought Off said La Hire."
Near By Areas are Lapsing into Chaos said La Hire."

"But The Fortress Near Here,
Continues to Resist and Keeps there Faith in La Pucelle said La Hire."

"Then I'll Head Back to The Fort I Guess, Perhaps You Can Come With Me and Search For Tart said Minato."

"I am Afraid I Cannot My Soldiers Are Waiting for me, But Trust me We Haven't Given Up Hope said La Hire."

"I'll be Looking For The Day We Can Reunite With La Pucelle said La Hire."

"Him and La Hire Parted ways." France is in Real Trouble, I've Been Given to Deliver a Heavy Message,
At Least I Got to Meet Melissa's Father said Minato."

"Minato Came Down To a Camp." If I kept moving South I Would Catch Up to French Looks like That Worked, Now I Have to Find Tart and Riz said Minato."

"Melissa Then Saw Minato."
She Looked Worried and Up to Him With a Hug."
Oh Thank Goodness Your Safe! Said Melissa."
You Scared The Daylights Out of Everyone, Instead of Passing Out You disappeared into Thin Air! Said Melissa."

"I did Really? Said Minato."
Minato Talked With Tart and Riz and Melissa."

"Oh My Father is Safe That is Good News said Melissa."
Yes, He Said He Refuses to Die,
Until He Sees His Daughter Again said Minato."

"That Is Good To Hear said Riz." It seems the Troops Morale is Up and Well said Riz."

"Two Soldiers Also Came Up and Said."
Good ol' Red Ears La Hire Himself, Such Great News To Hear he is alive said One Soldier."

"There is no Demon The English Can Summon said The Second Soldier."

"That'll Match That Men's Rage! Said One Solider."

"Ol' Red Ears La Hire?" what Does that Mean? Said Minato."
My Father, Whenever His Emotions Get The Better of Him, His Ears Get Red said Melissa."

"You Arrived Right as Well Were In Peril, Like a Ray of Hope Came To Our Darkest Time said Tart."

"I Wonder Are you Actually an Monsieur Angel or a Magical Boy said Tart."

"Minato Blushed."
Uh No, Please Call Me an Monsieur Angel or Magical Boy I am Just a Persona-User said Minato."