1. Daycare

It was a normal morning just like any other morning (I forgot to mention that Jk is top) tae and Jk were cuddling until their alarm went off RING RING RINGY RING RING tae groaned and Jk turned of the alarm. "Wake up taebear it's morning rise and shinnne" "ugh kookie I don't wanna wake up" "sorry baby but ur gonna have too" jk said after convincing tae to finally get up they both went to brush their teeth and get ready for the day.

Jk was downstairs making breakfast and taehyung was still trying to pick which stuff animal he should bring with him to daycare. After 5 min of choosing he finally chose cooky. He went downstairs to see his daddy making pancakes for them. "Oh tae ur here already what took u so long "um I was trying to pick which stuff animal I should bring with me daddy" (I forgot to mention AGAIN tae is a little sorry)

"oh haha ok now come eat your breakfast we don't have much time until I have to work" "daddy do you have to go" tae said while pouting "yes baby I do. It's hard for me too but I have no choice" "but daddy please I don't want u too" *sniff*

Tae was in the verge of crying "awe baby don't cry" jk said while coming towards tae and wiping off his tears and kissing him "it'll be fun and you'll get to see jiminie" "jiminie?" Tae said "yes baby jiminie "hooray! let's hurry daddy I wanna see jimin" jk chuckled "alright then" after eating their breakfast they put they're plates in the washing machine and headed to the car.

5 mins after the ride

They finally got to the daycare and Jk unbuckled tae "alright taebear were here" tae had that sad and pouty face again. Jk noticed and hugged him "don't be sad baby I'll see u again later" tae nodded. They went inside to check in and tae put his stuff down

"ahh jk you're finally here" hobo said he was the owner of the daycare "oh hello hobi hyung nice to see u again" "nice to see you too and nice to u little one" tae waved at him and then he heard a familiar voice "TAE TAE" jimin yelled "JIMINIE" tae yelled back they both hugged each other and then yoongi came in "wassup kookie" "hi hyung" "you have work again" "mhm"

After their small talk namjin came in and the littles hugged and the caregivers talked (the littles are tae, jimin, and jin) jk had to say his final goodbye to tae "well taebear I guess this is our last goodbye" "yea..." "I'll see u soon baby and make sure u behave ok?" "Ohtay daddy" jk kissed taehyung and said his goodbyes to his hyungs and the other littles and drove off to work.

________________________________

Word count: 513
Sorry if this wasn't the best fluff oneshot. This book will continue if I get new ideas and I hope u like it since it was my first. ANNYEONG👋💜

T͏A͏E͏K͏O͏O͏K͏ O͏N͏E͏ S͏H͏O͏T͏On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara