9. Public Embarrassment

TW: Sadist jungkook

Requested by: suck_my_klit_bIcTh

{Cussing ahead}

Taekook was cuddling while watching a movie when suddenly taehyung spoke "hey kook can we go to the park?" "Hm why babe" "i dont know i guess i just really wanna see the outdoors and those cute little kids" tae said while giggling.

"Well.. Ok then lets get ready". They got out of bed and got ready to go to the park. After a 20 min car drive they finally got to their destination. Tae was so happy that he spread his arms at a 90 degree angle (im bad at math so dont judge) and flapped his non existent wings like a bird letting the air kiss his body. Jungkook cooed at his bfs cuteness.

"Jungkook jungkook!" Tae called "look at this!" Jungkook went to where his bf was to see what he wanted to show him. "Look at these cuties right here" tae pointed at the duck pond (idk what their called) jk didnt even pay attention to the pond but his bf. He looked so mesmerizing so handsome. So.... Wow.. "Arent they cute?" Tae said his doe eyes popping out with admiration. "Mhm" jungkook replied.

Soon after they started exploring the play ground and playing. Then Jungkook got a devious idea. He wanted to make tae.. embarrassed he wondered how tae would react if he was full on embarrassed (now ur authornim doesnt know much about embarrassment well idk if i do so suck_my_klit_bIcTh sorry if this sucks) he started his devilish plan. (Not me researching how to embarrass someone xD this is gonna suck ass)

Jungkook decided to leave taehyung unnoticed so he could call some of his friends... Taehyung hates (keep in mind that jungkook is a sadist so dont go kingkong on his ass) He made a phone call calling jhope and jisoo. (Im lazy soo..) He finished calling them and didnt tell them his plan because his friends love to make a fool out of anyone and anything. Andd their basically idiots so they'll laugh at any shit.

After his phone call. He went back to tae smirking deviously. Tae noticed him and went up to him hugging his waist. "Where have u been kook?" Jk tried to hide his smirk. "Oh just at the bathroom" jk lied. He was obviously behind a tree inviting taes worst enemies. Tae buyed it and went back to playing (hes out of headspace). Mins later jk friends came. Kookie noticed and smirked like a devil "HEYOO KOOK OVER HERE!" jhope yelled. Not a surprise because hes always loud like someone pls turn down his mic down his throat.

Jungkook smiled and went to them. Giving jhope and jisoo and friendly hug. Tae noticed and huffed. He really didnt like them. Why u ask? Well back then when they were in highschool. Tae was sort of a nerd.

He was the quiet type and didnt really talk to no body and one day jisoo and jhope seem to notice him getting his lunch and going back to his seat when jisoo accidentally tripped him. He fell and all his food spilled. He was completely embarrassed and everyone laughed. Including Jungkook since he didnt have feeling for him that day and ever since that lil incident.

They kept embarrassing him until him and kook started dating then they stopped. So tae basically holds a grudge towards those two. Anyhays enough of that. Back to the beginning fun.

Jk, jisoo, and jhope ended their greet and made their way towards where tae is. Tae tried to force a friendly smile but deep down... He wanted to murder thier asses. "So kook why did u invite here?" Jisoo asked. "Oh nothing" jk started "just to chill and hang with my bae". Jisoo hummed and tae rolled his eyes. He thought why didnt he tell me he was inviting these two over? He knows i HATE them.