5. Midnight Dreams

12:03pm

Jk and tae where sleeping peacfully cuddling close to eachother. It was a peaceful night and the only thing u could hear was soft snoring coming from both males and crickets. Well... That comforting silent didn't last for long. Tae was having a wet dream about jk putting handcuffs on him and fucking him roughly. He moaned under his breath and had a visible boner while steering awake. "Ahh~ daddy faster~" tae said. Tae was still asleep and moaning and his moans got louder.

Jungkooks pov

I woke up while hearing some noise and I checked the love of my life sleeping oh so handsomely. But all that ended when i realized what was going on. Taehyung was having a wet dream. I smirked. And i decided...why not have a little fun while hes still dreaming.

A/N pov

Jk hovered over him and starting slipping his pants off carefully enough not to wake him up. He rubbed his clothed cock and tae groaned. He took his pink panties off and start rubbing his cock slowly and then going faster. Tae started moaning loudly and soon enough woke up. "J-jungkook what are y d-doing" "helping you" jk replied. He then started giving him a blow job. "A-ahhh~ jungkook f-faster please" jk slapped his thigh and said "Its daddy to you" Tae moaned because of his deep voice

Jungkook then got bored from giving him a bwj so he took off his cloths and tae drooled because of the view. "Like what you see baby" "y-yes" tae said while blushing. Jk smirked. He then started kissing tae passionately and then the passionate kiss became rough. Tae moaned through the kiss. (The position there on that im imagining KWBSISHSIGSUS anyways sorry back to the story)

Jk then trailed down from taes jaw to his neck and started giving him hickies. Tae moaned when jk found his sweet spot. After that he trailed from his neck to his belly and started kissing his. Tae giggled cause he was ticklish. But all his giggles ending when jk flipped him over and shoved his finger inside. "A-ah~ w-ait daddy" he was squirming and moving. It felt painful but goddamn he loved the pain.

Jk added a second finger and then another. He was scissoring him fast and hard. After he was done. He got his cock ready to put it in. "W-wait daddy what about lub- AHHH!" he was cut of when jk thrusted in hard. "Where gonna do it raw so bare yourself." Jk said.

Taes pov

Jk pulled out and then put it back in. "AHH~ WAIT DADDY" i screamed. But he kept thrusting and slapped my ass. "F-fuck baby" he said. "Your so sexy" (im cringing sm omg) he kept thrusting and then flipped us over. He hovered over me and started going in an animalistic pace. I going hold it anymore and practically screamed. "Daddy p-please slow d-down".

He didnt say anything and went even FASTER if that was even possible. We starting making out in a sloppy kiss. "I-im cumming daddy IM CUMMING" "give it to me baby come on. Come for daddy"

Back to a/n pov

Tae cummed alongside jk. He stopped thrusting and fell on tae good enough to not crush him since he was so muscular and tae was so femmine. They both panted heavily and catched there breath. "That was amazing" jk broke the silence. "Yea it was tae" tae said while blushing. "So what where you dreaming about" jk said smirking. Tae blushed and said "jungkookieeeeee" he blushed harder. Jk chuckled and kissed him softly.
They both cuddled ignoring the hot mess they made and jk still inside of tae not even bothering pulling out. They wanted to feel eachother close.

"I love you daddy"

"I love you too sexy" (ARGHHHH SO CRINGINGGGG!!!)

"DADDDYYY" tae said and hit him softly he kissed him in the cheek and they both drifting to dreamland

"Goodnight my love"

________________________________

I hope you enjoyed that spicy mess lol. Sorry if this shit was bad. Ive never written smut before. Plz vote if you like and sorry for not posting in a while. Im too lazy lol. But please stay tuned for more (i sound like a youtuber lol) thats all ANNYEONGGG!💜💖👋

(PS: This book was inspired by another taekook smut book chpt called "Midnight rubbing":)