~Part 9~

Harumi were studying in her room.

Knock...kncok...

"My lady, I'm sorry to interupted you. But here from Master Seijuro"

"Why thank you Clause, you may leave"

Clause left from her room. Open up the present, it was her mother ring.

"Mother ring, but why...i thought mom lost it"

Harumi saw the letter, it was her mother handwriting. And it say's.

Dear Harumi, my baby daughter

I wanted you to wear thus ring, because i know how much this ring means to me. That is why i'm giving this to you, & i know that you will take good care of it. So that is why I'm giving it to you, my dear daughter.

Your beloved mother❤

Harumi couldn't hold her tears anymore, this is her mother favorite ring.

'Don't worry mom, i will take good care of it. I promised' Harumi wears the ring, as she kiss her mother ring softly.

Harumi phone rings, it was Irie.

Harumi 🌸
"Hello, Irie what wrong"

Irie 💝
"Hello, to you too my love. Can we meet by the park tomorrow at 9 because i need to tell you something"

Harumi 🌸
"Of course Irie, I hope your okay"

Irie 💝
"Don't worry my love, I'm okay. I'll see you soon, tomorrow. Goodnight my love, i love you"

Harumi 🌸
"Goodnight beloved, i love you too"

At Naoki house...

What Irie did not notice that, Kotoko hears their converstation. But Irie know's that Kotoko hear him talking with Harumi.

"Kotoko, i know that you hears every words. But you didn't know that this is all part of my plan, we'll see about it tomorrow" Said Irie, as he goes back to sleep.

"What is your next plan Irie, why can't you love me instated that girl Harumi" Kotoko said, as her voice tremblings.

"Don't worry Irie, you'll be mine soon enough. And no one will be in our way ever again"

With that Kotoko's went to her room, while looking at Irie photo in her hands. Holding it tight.

Tomorrow...

"Mom...dad I'm off to park now, I'll be back before 9"

Irie went out from his house, and went to the park.

Her know's that Kotoko were following him from behind.

"It's time for the plan"

Irie began walking faster, then he began to run fast. While Kotoko strugling to keep up, giving Irie si much time to get away from her.

"Irie come on, hop in" It was Seijuro.

Without think twice, Irie went inside the car and headed towards Seijuro father company.

"Thank you Seijuro, i owe you so much"

"Your welcome, Naoki. I asume that is Kotoko, the girl who crazy in love with you"

Irie sigh.

"You could say that again, and worse my parents wanted me to married her"

"Well that is a little crazy, but I'm glad that i met you"

"Did Harumi know's about this? Irie asked.

" No and Yes, but i didn't tell the part i was home this  early, i only telling to goes to our father company"

"I see then, i was a little worried that. I left her, because i made a promised to meet her at the park today"

Seijuro understand.

"Don't worry Naoki, i already asked her to come, and I'm sure she will be happy to see you again"

"Let's just hope that Kotoko's aren't there as well"

Seijuro smiled.

"Do not worried Naoki, the security of our family comoany are very tight, there's guards with their dogs all over the places"

"Thank you Seijuro, thank you so much"

"You are very welcome, my brother in law"

Irie shckoed.