~Part 8~

No one's P.O.V

After what happened between Harumi and Naoki, Kotoko went home and tell everything to Mrs. Naoki. And Mrs. Naoki didn't take it very well, but Mr. Naoki knows that his son is in love with Harumi since...the first time they've meet.

"What!!! So oni-chan has been with Harumi for few weeks, no wonder why his always out" Mrs. Irie said with shocking news.

"Yes, oba_sama. I'm so sad" Kotoko's couldn't stop crying, while Yuuki watching the whole snece (did i get ot right).

"Well i think Harumi onessan is the perfect macth for onni_chan. Because...well she is perfect" Said yuuki.

"Yuuki pleased, stop it. You just making it worse"

"I'm just telling the truth mom" Yuuki said back "and beside, she's way more perfect than Kotoko onesan" Yuuki walk to his/brother bedroom.

back to Harumi & Irie...

They were walking by the park, holding each others hands, smiling as well.

"Harumi, you know that I'm so lucky to have you as my girlfriend"

Harumi smiled.

"I'm very greatful to have you as well Irie, to have you as my boyfriend, and I love you"

Irie kissed her cheek, making Harumi blushed.

"You know Harumi, that I love you so much & i cannot live without you"

Irie rubbed her left cheek, gently.

"I know that Irie, and I also loves you more then anyone, and my brother will killed me. If he hear this"

Irie smiled soft.

"I'm sure you live your brother so much just like you loved me so much"

Harumi smiled, softly at him.

"Yeah your right, thank you Irie"

"Your welcome, my love"

Harumi eyes wided.

"My love" Harumi asked.

"Its your new nick name from me, only when we were alone"

"I see, then i should called you 'Beloved' "

Irie smiled.

"It's perfect, and i love the nick name that you gave me" Harumi giggle's.

"Irie it's almost 5, can we go home now. I promised to my brother that he will meet at my house"

"Of course, my love. Let's get going, shall we"

Irie gave his hand to Harumi.

"We shall beloved"

They walked back home together.

Time Skip....

"Thank you again beloved, I really had fun today"

"Your welcome my love, see you soon"

Irie kissed her forehead soft, while Harumi kiss hand.

Inside Harumi's house...

"Welcome home, my lady" Said Clause.

"Thank you Caluse, I thought my brother will come today"

"I'm so sorry my lady, Master Seijuro cannot meet with you because, he has a basketball competions to do, so he will not be home until tomorrow"

Harumi sigh, of what Clause the said.

"Oh, i see. Thank you Clause, what dinner for today? Is it my favorite"

"Yes, my lady. Just like always"

Harumi said, smiling.

"What would i do without you Clause"

Harmu began to eat alone in the dining room.

With Irie Naoki House...

"I'm home" Irie call, walking inside his house.

"Welcome home onii-chan, perfect timing"

Said Mrs. Naoki, he sees his and Kotoko's families.

"What's wrong with you all" Irie said.

"Irie Kotoko told me that, you've been going out with Harumi for few weeks, is that right" Mrs. Naoki say's.

"Yes i have, is there a problem"

"We already decided, that in 3 weeks you'll be married with Kotoko"

Irie eyes wided.

" Don't be crazy mom, I'm not going to married Kotoko. But if you still force me, i would rather married Harumi and being her husband"

With that Irie went to his room.

"Now look what you all done, this is all Kotoko onesan faults. This is the reason why i hate you"

Yuuki said, as he goes to his/Irie bedroom locking the door.