~Part 6~

Harumi P.O.V

Ever since Irie confesses his love to me, we're now headed to the park for our first date. I quickly change my clothes, do my make up, and then wears my shoes that was from my brother.

"My lady Mr.Naoki is waiting for you" Claude knock my door.

"Be down in a minute" I said, as I wear my hair clip.

When I finish, I head down the stairs and there he is Irie Naoki. Well, I never seen him so handsome before. Well Irie still the same, I loved him no matter what.

"Good afternoon Harumi, you look lovely," He said, I blushed.

"Good afternoon to you too, Irie. You look so handsome" He smiled as he held my hand.

...time skip...

Right now Irie and I walking around the park, watching the children playing. I smiled softly at them, we stop by the flower shop. Irie buy me a rose bouquet, it was my favourite flower.

"Irie thank you for taking me on a date, I really love it," I said, hugging his arm.

I feel Irie kissed my head softly.

"Your welcome, and I'm very glad that you enjoy it. But there are some places that I wanted to take you, if you like" Irie said, I smiled and nodded.

"Great, let's go then. I've already booked a table for our dinner at the restaurant,"

Wait, did he just say 'restaurant' but since when he...nevermind that now. 

"You probably wondering that how I booked a table, well I just did with the help from your brother, of course, he even ordering the foods for us" Irie explained to me.

"But how come he never tell me about this?" I asked him, frown on my face.

"I think he wanted to surprise us, and besides I don't even know what kinda foods his ordering anyway,"

"Oh, by the way, Irie-kun, I haven't seen Kotoko for awhile. What happen between you 2?" I asked softly.

"Nothing happen between us, it's just a small fight. Yuuki was asking about you, he asked that could you help him with his study. He really missed you" Irie added, I smiled at him.

"Of course Irie, I always had time for you, your little brother, and also your family"

I say, as we continued walking around. Then it was already 7 at night, Irie took me to the restaurant that he told me.

"Good evening, are you Irie Naoki," Asked the waiter.

"Well yes, I am Irie Naoki," Irie said to the waiter.

"Please, follow me to your table" The waiter guide us to our table.

As we follow the waiter, our table was just outside by the beach and it was so lovely.