Chp. 73 *BONUS CHAPTER*

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I know you've been going crazy since you can't catch your favorite rock station anymore so I decided to put all those songs you love on your IPod. Now you can still listen to your favorite music whenever you want."

I smiled like an idiot then, realizing how amazing and grateful I was for Megan and her brilliant mind. She was right, I had been going absolutely crazy listening to all that junk on the radio but now I didn't have to suffer any longer thanks to her genius mind.

I placed it next to me on the table, "It's amazing."

She smirked in victory, "I know."

I rolled my eyes and laughed, "Thank you."

She leaned forward on the table and kissed my lips, "You can thank me tonight."

I felt my stomach tighten at her words, something that never faded even after five years of being with her. Every day with her was a new adventure, and being with Megan was the one thing that I had gotten absolutely right in my life.

And I would be forever grateful for her.

Then my phone buzzed against the table, catching me off guard as I glanced at the screen. Megan protested, "That better not be work..."

I looked at her and smiled, "It's just Blair.

I opened the text and read, "Tony and I FINALLY decided on a name. What do you think about Camilla Blair?"

I smiled at reading her text and told Megan the good news, "Tony and Blair are naming her Camilla."

Megan smiled, "I really love that name."

I knew Blair and Tony had been talking about it for a long time, and it looks like they finally settled the dispute by giving her a Spanish influenced first name. I absolutely loved it, and leave it to Blair to get her way with giving her daughter the middle name of her mom.

The name sounded pretty perfect to me.

I typed back, "It's perfect."

I set my phone down and looked at Megan, shaking my head, "I can't believe I'm gonna have a god-child."

Megan laughed slightly as she raised her brows in worry, "I can't believe Blair's that brave..."

I protested, "You don't believe I'll make a good nanny?"

Megan shrugged and sipped from her cup, "I know you will, I was just messing with you."

I winked, "I'm gonna be the fun, lesbian nanny!"

Megan frowned, "What about me?"

"You're obviously going to be the mediator, you know, the one that tells me what's okay to do with Camilla and what's not."

Megan laughed once more, making my heart melt with those adorable dimples and that killer smile. She was still perfect and beautiful and could get my heart pumping fast inside my chest.

I took her hands and smiled like an idiot, "Thank you, for bringing me here and for the gift... for everything actually. I love you so much, and this was the best birthday yet."

She sighed, "Can you believe you're already twenty-five?"

I gave her a look that said I disapproved as I laughed, "Are you making fun of my age?"