After All This Time (Lemon)

A/n: Hey guys, if you're reading this, I don't know if you know how much it means to me, but I would really really appreciate it if you voted on this chapter or any of them! It only takes a second and it would make my day. Ok now back to the story.

---------------------------

The misty winter breeze rustled through the boughs of the maple trees, breaking the silence and stillness of the night. Winter in San Francisco was peculiar; snow never fell in this touristy little bayside city. The whole climate was different. And yet still, the trees shed their leaves.

You sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for Asgore to return from the main room of the hotel. In the meantime, you pulled the blanket back slightly and closed the window, drawing the blinds after. It would be annoying if you had to stop to close them. Just as you sat back on the bed, Asgore opened the door and walked in, shirtless and blushing. You could already tell that both of you were thinking the same thing. You smirked suggestively. "Oh hey, Fluffybuns," you said. "You wanna have some fun?"

Asgore closed the door. There was a mischievous glint in his twilight blue eyes. He approached you, put his paws on the bed, climbing onto it, and started kissing your neck, then pushed you down against the bed with his other paw.

You felt yourself blushing hard. You put one hand on the back of his head, running your fingers through his golden mane, and pulled him a bit closer. He unclasped your bra strap. "Are you okay with this, Y/n?" Asgore said. "Of course," you replied breathlessly. He gingerly took off your bra and started sucking on your nipple, caressing the side of your breast. "Oh... Fluffybuns..." you moaned. Asgore noticed this and stopped to take off your panties. He looked one last time to make sure the door was locked before leaning down and kissing the inside of your thigh a few times. "J-Just give it to me already, Gorey," you said, flustered.

Asgore kissed your entrance a few times and then put one of his fingers inside it, stroking the top, simultaneously licking your clit. It felt like waves of pleasure coursing like electricity through your legs, making your toes curl as you lay on the bed, pushing your head into the pillows. "A-Asgore..." you moaned. You briefly looked down at him, and saw the concentration in his twilight blue eyes, intent on bringing you to climax.

Suddenly your legs quivered and you started to squirm with bliss. Without thinking, you grabbed Asgore's horns. "Ah~!" he cried.

"Do you... w-want me to stop?" you panted.

"No, keep doing that," Asgore said, still concentrating on fingering you while gently licking your clit. With every lick you felt another wave of bliss and heat wash though your body.

You kept holding onto his horns as your thighs tightened. You felt something building up inside you. "Oh... F-Fluffybuns... I think I'm gonna cum!" you said. "Well, that was my goal in the first place, sweetie," Asgore said. You felt something twitch, then your legs involuntarily tightened around Asgore's neck. You came. "Oh, A-Asgore..." Spasms of bliss racked your whole body and you lost your grip on Asgore's horns. "You like that, huh~?" he said as you became weak with pleasure, continuing to stroke the top of your love tunnel, sucking on your clit.

After you came, Asgore got on top of you, with a paw on either side. "I am not done with you."

"H-Huh?" You looked up at him. You were face to face with his beautiful twilight eyes.

"I was just getting you ready."

"Well then, what are you waiting for? Fuck me. But be careful."

"Of course I will, sweetie. Tell me if you want me to stop." You closed your eyes as you felt his member enter you. It felt good, so you moaned a bit. At the same time, you felt the weight of his big fluffy chest pushing down on you. You could tell he was trying not to crush you under his weight, but he wasn't very good at that. "Y-You're crushing me, Gorey," you complained. "Well, I am trying not to," Asgore said.

He started thrusting into you. He was being careful so as not to hurt you. It felt good, but it wasn't enough for you just yet. "Go faster..." you said, already short of breath. "Anything for you," Asgore said kindly and started going faster. This was better. You moaned and wrapped your legs around him, pulling him closer. "Oh, Gorey," you said and kissed him on the forehead. You could see the love in his eyes. Then his face changed. It looked like he was having a good time. "Ah~! Y-Y/n..." His breathing became deeper, and then he came. You looked up at him lovingly. "You like doing that, you big fluffy boy~?" you said as Asgore moaned. You could see that he was blushing profusely. "Y-Yes..."

Then he stopped and nearly collapsed on top of you, then remembered he didn't want to crush you, so he flopped to the side instead, panting like a Husky in hundred-degree heat. "Exhausting, right?" you asked. Asgore nodded weakly. You kissed him on the nose. He smiled and nuzzled your face. "I have not done that in a while," he said. You snuggled up closer to him. "You know, it's funny, Gorey," you said. "Fate brought us together, then tore us apart, and then brought us back together."

"Yeah."

You and Asgore cuddled for a while with your face in his soft golden mane, holding each other like you'd been in love for years. Soon, Asgore fell asleep next to you. Sleep took you after a while though, and you slept a dreamless sleep.