"Didn't he give you new suppressants?" Kageyama asked."

Hinata nodded and reached into his pocket and pulled out a bottle of pills. He took two of them out and took them.

Kageyama stayed on the ground with him for a few minutes making sure they kicked in before asking.
"Do you this you can walk home now?"

Hinata nodded and jumped up.
"Yup!"

He seemed better then before.

Once they got to Hinata's house Hinata pretty much collapsed on the couch exhausted.

(Author: hi! So because my keyboard is on a rampage we are time skipping! To Monday)

Monday morning like usual. Hinata raced Kageyama to the gym.  However they were not the first to get there. Kiyoko,Yatchi and Takeda we're standing inside of the gym talking when they showed up.

"Morning!" Yachi said cheerfully as they approached them. 
"Morning!" Hinata said in response.

Kageyama and Hinata both noticing the three of them seemed exceptionally happy.

"What's going on ?" Hinata asked.

Kiyoko gave him and Kageyama a smile.
"Can I tell them?" She asked as she looked at Takeda.

Takeda nodded in approval.

"I talked to the principal about Kageyama Going to training camp. He however didn't like my resining."

Kageyama and Hinata both visibly got sad when she said that.

"Let her finish!" Yachi said excitedly.

Kiyoko gave her a smile.
"Let's just say that coach Ukai showed up in the middle of my conversation with him...and. "

"And?!?!" Hinata was dying from anticipation Kageyama had to put his hands on his shoulders to keep him still.

"And... coach Ukai "convinced" the principal to not only let you go to training camp but to completely lift your suspension." Kiyoko finished.

Honestly Hinata couldn't contain his excitement anymore.
"Toss for  me!!" He shouted as he took off towards the middle of the gym grabbed a volleyball and tossed it to Kageyama.

🖤🖤Author:Hey Omega crew!!! I'm going to end this chapter here lol my phone is having a actual meltdown and I think there's going to be a lot of mistakes. I'm sorry !! I hope you all have a good day/night!!!!!!🖤🖤

Here are sone pictures !  
(Credits to the artist!)

Here are sone pictures !   (Credits to the artist!)