Part Two: Just My Type

Start from the beginning

Oliver didnt have to think about it. He'd thought about it all night. "Maybe? Would you?" Coopers smile turned into a grin as he continued rubbing comfortable circles into his hair, "We could be friends with benefits, if that's okay with you and Gina," He suggested.

"Then Ill have to ask because I really like kissing you," Oliver admitted.

Cooper leaned down, kissing him gently, "Good, I really like it too," He mumbled against the others lips. Oliver chuckled, sitting up and back against the headboard as he kissed him back. He held his arms loosely around Coopers waist, letting his lips roam his jaw and neck, experiencing what the other had done yesterday.

He hummed, nipping at his neck as Cooper let soft moans slip from his lips. Oliver made his way to the underside of his jaw and began sucking at the pale skin, leaving a hickey. Cooper pulled at the roots of Olivers hair, getting a groan out of the latter.

In the next minute, three things happened in quick succession; A loud bang came from his door, his mother trying to get him up by also yelling. Cooper falling off his lap and onto the floor with a loud thud. And Katie barding into the room panicked.

"Mom! Knock!"

She rolled her eyes, "I did!"

Cooper sat up off the floor, looking over the side bed and at Katie who was standing in the doorway, "Hola Mrs. Otto!" He said cheerfully.

"Hey Cooper," She said, turning her attention back on Oliver. "Now get up and get dressed! We have to get to school."

Oliver groaned, chucking a pillow at his mother, who caught it and threw it back, closing the door behind her. Cooper burst out laughing, falling back onto the floor.

He rolled his eyes and threw the pillow at Coopers face, snuffing out his laugh, Come on, get dressed so we can see this mini you. Oliver slid out of bed and walked over to his closet, throwing a light yellow polo shirt on the bed, along with a pair of jeans.

On the other side of the room, Cooper had gotten up and begun rummaging through the duffle bag he brought with him and just decided to wear the same sweater and different white button-up.

When they finished getting dressed, they bounded down the stairs, Oliver taking granola bars for each of them from the cabinets. Coopers taking me to school! He yelled from the entryway as he tried to get out as fast as possible. But, Katie stopped them.

"What's this?"

Cooper froze, "What's what?"

Katie narrowed her eyes at Cooper's jaw, going into her I really dont like you, but you're stubborn like my son so I'll act all motherly attitude. "Is that a hickey?" Oliver choked on air from the front door, looking anywhere but at them.

"Yes?"

"Who are you getting hickeys from Cooper, your sixteen," Katie scolded.

"Mom, should you really be the one saying that with all your stories," Taylor snickered from the kitchen island.

"Not right now Taylor!"

Oliver reached over and took Cooper by the elbow, pulling him out of the house before his mothers questioning could go on. That was too close, He said once they were outside. "No more hickeys."

Cooper whined and Oliver rolled his eyes. "Lets go get your new car," He said, the two of them walking over towards Coopers Vespa.

Most days (if Katie allowed it), Oliver would ride to school with either Curtis, Angelas son, or Weston, in their cars. And now that Cooper got his license, he would be added to the rotation, buying the four as much ice-coffee as they wanted. More Curtis and Weston than Oliver, who liked tea more than coffee.