middle school

Middle school was a little different for Midorya. No one made fun of him or anything. The problem was he didn't want people to know about his and Bakugos' relationship. This made it awfully hard to actually go out and do normal couple stuff.

At the beginning of middle school the actually went on there first date. Although they always acted like they were married and of course thought that to themselves. This was also the age they realised they weren't actually married.

They were at the end of middle school now and you could see how much they had matured throughout the years. Izuku was still the little angel and everyone treated him as such. Everyone except Bakugo who treated him as though he was his whole world.

They were both on there way home from school on day when there was a villain attack. This huge slime monster had gotten a hold of Bakugo. The villains were already there but none of them were doing anything.

Izuku couldn't stand to see Kachan suffering. He could tell his explosions were getting bigger and were being released much faster.

(The truth about Bakugos' quirk is that while many people think the cold is his weaknesses that isn't exactly the case. If he tries to launch an explosion and he doesn't have enough sweat to actually fuel it his hands will start to release a small amount of his blood which are much more explosive than his sweat normally is.) - not Canon just for my story but it's important for later.

While deku may not have had a quirk that suited the situation. Or one at all for that matter. He wasn't going to just stand there like the so called heroes. He wasn't dumb either. He knew he wasn't going to win in a fight. The only other option he could think of was to convince the person to let go of his boyfriend.

He stepped out from behind the heroes and everyone turned to him, Some shouting at him to get back because he could get hurt, and began to talk.

"Excuse me." His voice was so quiet, so soft, so angelic, that everyone quieted down so they could here him. He had already captured the villains attention.

"Could you please let my friend go, I hate it when people get hurt." Everyone was shocked such an innocent child was negotiating with such a terrifying villain. Just for his friend.

Even the villain looked like he wanted to do what he said.

"I'm not going with you heroes this is all your fault!" No one but izuku could see the poison and the sadness in the man's eyes. He started to walk forward stopping when he was barely a foot infront of the villain that was holding his boyfriend.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset. What happened?" Once again the villain was shocked. He had just taken that kids friend prisoner and was fighting several heroes and definately causing a lot of damage, why would this kid be apologising.

More importantly he wanted to talk to this kid. He couldn't understand why but he wanted to tell the kids what had happened. So he did.

"It was an accident at first I was walking home and this really weird guy bumped into me. Next thing I know my quirk is activating itself and I can't get it to stop. I was really scared and someone called out for someone to call the heroes. I just wanted to get home but the heroes they all started chasing me. I have a younger sister. She still lives with me and she's only 11. I couldn't just abandon her. I couldn't go to jail so I ran, and I know that was a mistake but I- I don't know and I can't go back now. I've done to much damage."

The sludge villain started crying. I izuku had a soft smile on his face as he stepped forward to comfort the sludge that was slowly reforming into a human-ish shape.

The 'villain' dropped Bakugo and Midorya instantly went to check he was alright. After, when the villains quirk had completely deactivated izuku went up to hug the man. Later standing up for him when he explained to the heroes what happened.

He was given a fine but no jail time and went home to see his family.

I know I haven't published in like forever in sorry. Things have kinda been a bit chaotic. I will try and update again soon. Bye angels 👼👼👼