I want to be a hero

Everyone in Musutafu knew the little boy by the name of Izuku Midorya. Suffice to say he was an angel. Always smiling always trying to help. And most importantly always able to tame the not so angelic Bakugo Katsuki.

When Bakugo got his quirk nothing changed. And you can bet that Midorya never had to see someone cry because when he was around no-one ever had any reason to be sad. Yes Bakugo still called him deku but everyone else, they called him angel.

When Deku was diagnosed quirkless it didn't matter. No-one would ever raise a hand to the precious child. Not just because they feared the wrath Bakugo would let loose of they tried. Not that that wasn't true but because everyone cared for the small boy.

And nothing would ever change.

Right?

Izuku Midorya was 3 years old when he decided he wanted to be a hero.

Him and Katsuki were playing in the park one day when they heard a loud explosion. At this point they both loved heroes but neither one of them had put any real thought into wanting to be one.

They both ran towards the sound in hopes of seeing a hero.

When they got there everyone was standing there. A villain was holding a little girl and the heroes weren't doing anything. Izuku immediately recognises the little girl. She was a year younger than him. He saw her when he was at day care once.

Now like I said earlier deku always tried to help and today was no exception. He ran towards the scared and crying child and immediately started comforting her.

This stunned the villain so much that it have Katsuki an opening. An opening to use his newly acquired quirk.

They beat the villain and Izuku gets the little girl back to her mother. The heroes all said there in shock until one of them started yelling.

At Izuku...

"Do you have any idea what you just did! You could have gotten someone killed! You know what I hope you don't plan on becoming a hero because of you act like that you never will!"

Everyone's eyes were on the yelling hero until he finished his rant. Once he had everyone's eyes traveled downwards to the little boy he was yelling at.

Izuku has no idea what he had done wrong. Everyone was happy when he helped people. What did he do to make the big hero so mad?

Izuku was sitting there with tears in his eyes threatening to fall at any moment. At that sight everyone blew up at the hero defending the little boy while Kachan cheered him up before any tears actually managed to fall.

You see no-one has ever seen Izuku cry. A big part of that is probably because he never has. And while everyone always encourage the small child to try new things, which he did to make them happy, no-one wanted him to cry.

Thankfully Kachan managed to cheer him up.

That day Izuku learnt that not all heroes were nice. So he decided that he wanted to be a hero. The nicest hero in the world. A hero that would help everyone.

And nothing would ever stop him.

Hey guys I just wanted to say this one will probably have much shower updates since I'm still going to be focusing on my first book. If you haven't read it be sure to check it out.